Thread: Healbot

Deleted

Healbot

Does anybody know how to assign your own keys? I'm confused at this haha.

Healbot by default has the right mouse buttton. Middle mouse. and left mouse buttton. Then it has button4.... and so on.

Does anybody know how to change these keys for example i could set "1" to do a heal and Shift1 for something else?

You should just be able to change the spells in the slot. Then again I haven't used it in ages, do the smart thing and switch the VuhDo, so much easier, so much better.

E:

Just realised you said 1 not Mouse-button 1. The only way to do that would be with a mouse over macro or I believe the addon Clique(?).

Macro example:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Greater Heal
    /cast [@mouseover,exists] Greater Heal; Greater Heal
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2012-07-10 at 01:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    You should just be able to change the spells in the slot. Then again I haven't used it in ages, do the smart thing and switch the VuhDo, so much easier, so much better.

E:

Just realised you said 1 not Mouse-button 1. The only way to do that would be with a mouse over macro or I believe the addon Clique(?).

Macro example:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Greater Heal
    /cast [@mouseover,exists] Greater Heal; Greater Heal

Rightt. But wouldn't that addon only work on like Grid? Or the Blizz framers and not healbot frames?

Quote Originally Posted by Vesur View Post
    Rightt. But wouldn't that addon only work on like Grid? Or the Blizz framers and not healbot frames?
    You said that your mouse buttons are assigned through healbot. You want to assign keyboard key 1 or shift+1 to a mouseover macro? Or are you talking about mouse button 1 or something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesur View Post
    Dunno about Healbot, stopped using it in naxx because Vuhdo was so much better.

In Vuhdo there are options to assign hot keys to abilities but I have not tried it. It does provide Clique support though.

Clique is probly your easiest option, simple to set up too. And lose Healbot and install Vuhdo, you won't miss Healbot

Healbot is designed to be used with the mouse. If you'd like to use something similar to how you're describing, I'd recommend Clique & Grid from Curse.