Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    anyone that wants a invite let me know (PM me your email address)... will get it done asap

Still offering 1.5million credits as my previous offer stated to get my speeder.. Prophecy of Five - East Coast PVP Server

PM me your email and I'll get an invite out. Also again will gladly help you level/quest/etc.

Deleted
    If anyone needs invite - PM me.

I as well have 25 trials available. And I’ll give a bunch of credits for a good start on Nightmare Lands (Europe) server to the first person that decides to buy the game after being invited by me.
    Send me your email in PM or on swtortrials at gmail.com and I’ll invite you. See you in SWTOR! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by JR-Ewing View Post
    Upping the offer to 1.5 million credits if you sub so I can get my speeder.

PM me your email and I'll send the invite asap.

And again I'm more than happy to assist in leveling/questing.. Whether you choose Empire or Republic, as I have 2 alts on both sides as stated before.. Along w/3 Empire 50s.

Take me up on this soon.. As I'm debating just making a 2nd account as I did in Wow 1.5mill is a nice chunk of change to start game with.

Prophecy of Five -- East Coast PVP Server
    Offer still stands. 1.5million credits.

Mind throwing me one at
    shatters22@gmail.com
    If that doesn't work
    hewitt_j1001@hotmail.com
    Thanks ^.^

Got some trials.

I'm on Canderous Ordo [PVE East Coast], and if you'd like an invite from me, I'll be glad to start you with some credits, along with helping to get some levels. Sure, I can't pay as much as the mighty J.R. Ewing, but then again, you're helping out someone nicer than J.R. Ewing!

(the character, not the.. person using that name/awesome pic. )
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

Hi I would really appreciate a Friends trial invite if anyone is still sending them. I just made this account and have not made 10 posts so I'm not able to send private messages as most of you asked. My email is 12davargo@live.com Thanks everyone!

Deleted
    Everyone that asked for friends invite received one.

20 more to go.

Enjoy everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Paske View Post
    Everyone that asked for friends invite received one.

20 more to go.

Enjoy everyone
    I didn't get one! My email is 12davargo@live.com please (please please please) try resending it if you already tried sending it! Thank you.

15+ Year Old Account
    i have 24 left im on POT5 will toss some credits your way to help you get started if you'd like

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 12davargo View Post
    I didn't get one! My email is ......
    I tried but:

Sorry, you cannot refer this email address.

Im guessing you have a trial allready on that account.

could i get one? email is abelelandon-at-gmail.com
    thanks ahead of time.

Will give 1.5 million credits to a trial that signs up long enough for me to get speeder. Message me for an invite.

Deleted
    Looking for friend
    matias15794-at-gmail.com

I am currently on play for free but an going to start a subscription in the next week.. can some body refer me so we can get the mount?

Quote Originally Posted by mathematix99 View Post
    I am currently on play for free but an going to start a subscription in the next week.. can some body refer me so we can get the mount?
    Only the person who does the inviting gets the mount, not the invitee.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    I can give these out too, PM me your email and I will get you one. If you use my code and actually buy the game, I will give you 500k credits on the Jedi Covenant server.

EDIT: I can also do the credits on Shadowlands, and if you are willing to wait for them till after paid transfers, Canderous Ordo as well.
    Upping my offer to 2million credits on Jedi Covenant or Shadowlands if you get me the speeder.

Hey Guys im new to this game....here my situation....i have no money......i just started playing this game.....the trial account is good but i want the full effect of the game i hate not being able to chat to people and what not.....so if someone out there in the giant mmo world could be kind enough to possably maybe grant me with a 60 day pass code it would be really appriciated

i know a lot of people have already said this but if you want a trail or are thinking of getting the game pm and I'll invite you i still have 25. my friend got the speeder from inviting me and he loves to show off. I can help anyone out with getting started if you buy the game after.