Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Hey Guys im new to this game....here my situation....i have no money......i just started playing this game.....the trial account is good but i want the full effect of the game i hate not being able to chat to people and what not.....so if someone out there in the giant mmo world could be kind enough to possably maybe grant me with a 60 day pass code it would be really appriciated

i know a lot of people have already said this but if you want a trail or are thinking of getting the game pm and I'll invite you i still have 25. my friend got the speeder from inviting me and he loves to show off. I can help anyone out with getting started if you buy the game after.

Offering invite as well, pm me.

Tomb of Freedon Nadd, best EU server

I still have lot's of trials to send out (all of them for that matter) so please send me a PM if you would like one. I still want that awesome speeder so ya.

hey could someone invite me?
    my email is udidntcanythingg at aim.com

Quote Originally Posted by finbar94 View Post
    hey could someone invite me?
    my email is udidntcanythingg at aim.com
    Sent. 10 chars.
    Formerly known here as Nakaya_Kilrogg.
    I don't play Nak anymore, I'm not on Kilrogg, and
    I haven't played WoW seriously since the end of LK.

Contact me via PM -- Offering 1Million Credits on Prophecy of Five, East Coast PVP Server.

Will help w/ Leveling/Questing/Etc.

Being a game founder I have alot of these invites I can send out. Let me know if you want to try the game.