Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Ugh... Ever have a game that you really want to like but just can't? I moved my toons about previously and finally tried a couple of them last night. TOR is still lacking that "hook" for me.
    Yeah, I've had that happen on numerous occasions. I've tried really hard to like more than a few MMOs (EvE, Vanguard, Aion, WoW), but could just never find the hook.

There is no shame in that.
    Last edited by Dakia; 2012-07-12 at 05:22 PM.

Deleted
    It is epic that I got no email regarding this promotion. Why even do something like this and dont let people know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TomDoe View Post
    It is epic that I got no email regarding this promotion. Why even do something like this and dont let people know about it.
    I got mine around 1 pm on the 10th. Not sure what happened to your email.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Installing it again today, waiting for it to complete the download. Forgot how gigantic it is. Haven't played since March. Whats good to try first? Group finder or PvP?
    You can queue for both at the same time. So if you're a DPS then you can wait in the dungeon finder while doing Warzones.

Quote Originally Posted by TomDoe View Post
    If you don't have the option for them to send you e-mails checked in your account, they won't send you any e-mails even when they do promotions like this.

flicked it on and played last night. more graphic options. LFG. pets/free transfers! im loving it! 80+ ppl in every zone i went to!!!

im resubbing permanately tomorrow. this is the fix i was waiting for!!

Quote Originally Posted by bitterbrew View Post
    flicked it on and played last night. more graphic options. LFG. pets/free transfers! im loving it! 80+ ppl in every zone i went to!!!

Cool, welcome back!

After checking out the game playing an Arsenal BH to my surprise i actually really enjoyed some of the changes (LFG, Populated servers, Changed the Tracer Missile animation) and i enjoyed myself a lot, very high chance of re subbing!

(Haven't even seen the new BG / Operation yet)

Anyone having problems attempting to log back in for this promotion? I have been trying for the last three days and I kept getting "no active account". My only reply from Bioware Customer support is "I just have to login like I used to."

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna give this another go, and maybe get a sub if i like the polish they've done since i left

Didnt help, played for about an hour, and just got that same bored to death feeling I had when I stopped playing months ago. There just isnt enough to the game, or I should say, not enough that you dont get funneled through, every part of the world is there because it needs to be for a quest, and beyond that nothing, literally. Wow has so many fun and unique little areas around the world that you would never find unless you get out and explore, SWTOR has none of that because leveling is so laser beam focused on getting you to the end and having zero fun doing anything while you get there.

Looking for group is kinda nice for the couple of days it would take to exhaust all the content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snowcrash512 View Post
    Didnt help, played for about an hour, and just got that same bored to death feeling I had when I stopped playing months ago. There just isnt enough to the game, or I should say, not enough that you dont get funneled through, every part of the world is there because it needs to be for a quest, and beyond that nothing, literally. Wow has so many fun and unique little areas around the world that you would never find unless you get out and explore, SWTOR has none of that because leveling is so laser beam focused on getting you to the end and having zero fun doing anything while you get there.

Looking for group is kinda nice for the couple of days it would take to exhaust all the content.
    The zones having that empty feeling was one of the reasons i got bored aswell, going to try to ignore that and see if it helps

Quote Originally Posted by bitterbrew View Post

I am very tempted to resub as well. I love the group finder so far. The operation felt like a normal mode pug in wow, which I like better than the LFR feel. Hopefully the queue times are bearable when leveling alts, as I can't bring myself to go through the same quests again and would still like to level.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMan View Post
    I am very tempted to resub as well. I love the group finder so far. The operation felt like a normal mode pug in wow, which I like better than the LFR feel. Hopefully the queue times are bearable when leveling alts, as I can't bring myself to go through the same quests again and would still like to level.
    If your legacy is level 25 you can level insanely fast by just doing class quest and pvp.

Like... I am leveling a mercenary bounty hunter now with perks.

Level 13 to 14 was 3 warzones.

I lost 2 of them.

Its just mind blowing.

You can skip planets entirely.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -