Deleted

Gathermate2 Lua Error

I'm having some trouble with the Addon Gathermate2.
    Every time I want to import data, I get this Lua Error

Message: Interface\AddOns\GatherMate2\Config.lua:1027: attempt to index a number value
    Time: 07/11/12 00:20:41
    Count: 1
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\GatherMate2\Config.lua:1027: in function <Interface\AddOns\GatherMate2\Config.lua:1023>
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5>
    ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:799: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:614>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:5>
    ...ce\AddOns\GatherMate2\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:314: in function `Fire'
    ...ate2\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:28: in function <...ate2\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:25>

Locals: <none>

I've deleted all my addons, reinstalled gathermate2, deleted my WTF folders, but still isn't working.
    Does someone know what to do ?

Thanks,
    Drevon

Get latest alpha here http://www.wowace.com/addons/gathermate2/files/
    There was some issue with their last release.

Deleted
    I've downloaded the latest alpha and redownloaded the gathermate2_data, but for some reason my import button stays grey

---------- Post added 2012-07-11 at 12:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drevon View Post
    I've downloaded the latest alpha and redownloaded the gathermate2_data, but for some reason my import button stays grey
    Nvm that, /reload did the job
    Thanks for the help sedivy
    Last edited by mmoc191c50fc96; 2012-07-10 at 10:46 PM.