Nickelodeon and all its spinoff channels

MTV and all its spinoff channels

Comedy Central

Spike TV

VH1

CMT

BET

Logo

Oh nooooo not BET, LOGO and CMT!!!!! Those are my favorite channels as I am a gay black country singer!

On the other hand...if they get rid of Nick and Comedy Central, I will be pretty mad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems like there is a lot of this going on. Dish Network dropped AMC, IFC and a few others over a dispute about money.

Please tell me no one here believes this dribble. Viacom is trying to force a price increase across all channels in a package deal. It means your subscription goes up regardless of having one or twenty four Viacom channels. Foul play right? They also claim Direct TV is providing false price increases, yet they only say pennies a day. Let's explore that fake number.

Since they provide no factual information let's say they mean 99 pennies a day, which is very reasonable considering it goes across twenty four channels. That is a forced increase of about $30 a month and would equate to hundreds of millions....or maybe even 1 billion dollars a year. Wait...what...that's the number Direct TV provided. Sounds like Direct TV is being honest while Viacom is playing with fire while coating us all in oil. Viacom claims pennies a day which is very subjective. To Viacom it could mean 500 or 1000 pennies, when to use it means 2.

Viacom did the same thing with Dish Network before...oh did I say before...I really meant every recent contract renegotiation. Every time they play the victim while trying to force the other companies hand. Thankfully most of the time they held strong and just dropped the channels so Viacom could get their bloated head out of the stratosphere. I applaud Direct TV and Dish Network for stand up to Viacom and hope customers start informing themselves and back them up.

TLDR: Viacom is trying to play the good guy while stabbing you in the back.
    Last edited by Bound4Earth; 2012-07-11 at 02:28 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nick and Comedy Central are a little iffy to lose but I have other means of watching their programs. The rest I could give 2 shits. MTV LOL OK

Viacom is going to lose... I love reading comments all over the internet about how DTV is the bad guy when really its Viacom trying to bend you over to take your money. Oh well, I don't care if it comes back or not as long as I don't see an increase in my bill. I would like to see a decrease, but that's a stretch.