AddOns for the beta

Didn't know whether to put this in UI or MoP beta section. Figured I'd get more from here. Just curious if there is a site meant solely for addons updated and available for testing on the beta.

Thanks ;D

Sorry if its in the wrong section guys

ive been looking for something like that too.

a single source or web page of beta-updated addons

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Addons atm are disabled for beta, the only way to get them working is to use a hex editor and modify the exe file to allow you to load them

May have changed but that's what i had to do, it's nice to have skada/recount working so you can actually number crunch.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    Addons atm are disabled for beta, the only way to get them working is to use a hex editor and modify the exe file to allow you to load them

May have changed but that's what i had to do, it's nice to have skada/recount working so you can actually number crunch.
    They most certainly are not disabled right now, considering I am logged into beta right now working on TellMeWhen.
    Author of TellMeWhen and many other useful and helpful addons such as SpeedyLoad.

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Amazing link. Thanks a ton

For reward I shall not punt gnomes for 2 days XD

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post

They were enabled with the last patch.