Deleted

Need Help!! A way to make an area look natural after being messed up?

Hi, I'm looking for a plugin or maybe an option in world edit to reset a specified area to look normal like a normal minecraft grass area or a forest with all the terrain like flowers etc and maybe hills if possible.

I know how to generate a forest but I would of rather not go around placing flowers and generating hills and normal minecraft terrain that you would expect.
    Basically someone has messed up a large area like tnt and it looks terrible..

Any ideas?

Cover up just the tops of the holes with dirt and never speak of it again.
    Beyond that, I have no idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    check out voxelsniper
    Youtube Channel
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Minecraft Map: Valley of Ages(map is out of date)

Deleted
    thank you! after seeing a few youtube videos, I also managed to use world edit to make spheres out of grass and then combined that with the smooth brush tool.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm assuming you're talking about MCEdit? It works good, but can cause bugs in machines built or anything complex. Try to use it sparingly unless your modifying a fresh world.

As for removing giant holes. If you want to go a non world edit route use sand or gravel in creative mode to fill the holes. It has the advantage of falling so you can create a platform and drop it in rather than build out from the bottom with dirt or stone.

If the damage you've caused is really, really bad though, sometimes it's less of a headache to just spawn a new world.

I also have 2 test worlds that I do crazy shit in where I don't care about wasting resources or destroying the landscape. A place to cheat and test a machine or build before actually spending hard-earned resources on it for real.