Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    If this was literally any other person, I'd be watching it right now. A clever PR move that gets the game out there but... PewDiePie! WHYYYYY?! :S
    He's... popular... if that word is even viable with this guy... His fans will see it and immediately want to try it themself. It will get more people interested in their game, but man... they really should have gone with someone else.

The game still looks promising, I won't deny that. I just hope it doesn't go the way of Slender. God I'm so fed up with Slenderman I can't even stand it...
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    I managed to force myself to watch the whole thing, but felt a little bad for the devs as he pretty much ignored the horror aspects of their game and opted to instead focus everything except the action going on around him, or carry around inanimate objects and act like they were characters... It's hard to take a game seriously when the person playing it is talking to a banana. lol
    Thats what they get for giving the alpha version of the game to an idiot just because he is popular. Seriously, that guy spits only shit out of his mouth.

Hope my inbox will now get bombarded by his fucking "bros"...

Quote Originally Posted by Zonas View Post
    He's... popular... if that word is even viable with this guy... His fans will see it and immediately want to try it themself. It will get more people interested in their game, but man... they really should have gone with someone else.

The game still looks promising, I won't deny that. I just hope it doesn't go the way of Slender. God I'm so fed up with Slenderman I can't even stand it...
    Yeah, as I said, it's a clever PR move to get the game some exposure. It's just... PewDiePie... guh!

---------- Post added 2013-04-21 at 12:56 AM ----------

I managed to force myself to watch the whole thing, but felt a little bad for the devs as he pretty much ignored the horror aspects of their game and opted to instead focus everything except the action going on around him, or carry around inanimate objects and act like they were characters... It's hard to take a game seriously when the person playing it is talking to a banana. lol
    This is exactly why I'm refusing to watch the video lol
    It may seem childish on my part but I want to watch someone play the game who will actually show me the game. And maybe not talk to bananas :P

Rarely updated...

I'm confused..how is it scary...reminds me of playing rugrats on the ps1 but better graphics :S

This is nonsence.
    As a second level child you don't go exploring at night.
    You hide under your blanket and no horror can get you, ever.
    To life, to life I'll bring them,
    I'll bring all these dead men to life!

To life, to life I bring them,
    With one small injection, LIKE THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert West View Post
    This is nonsence.
    As a second level child you don't go exploring at night.
    You hide under your blanket and no horror can get you, ever.
    Guess you didn't watch the start of the video because hiding under your blanket kinda isn't an option.

Also, your freaking teddy has been stolen!!! You can't just ignore such an atrocity!

Guess you didn't watch the start of the video because hiding under your blanket kinda isn't an option.

Also, your freaking teddy has been stolen!!! You can't just ignore such an atrocity!
    It is always an option. Even if they start breaking your bed, you can make a cocoon of your blanket and voila! You are invulnerable, untouchable and invincible!
    Also, as soon as you hide under your blanket you set in motion a chain of events which will break your teddy back by morning.
    To life, to life I'll bring them,
    I'll bring all these dead men to life!

To life, to life I bring them,
    With one small injection, LIKE THIS!

Watched PewDiePie playing it for the first 20 minutes or so. The game doesn't seem that scary, but it may be building up for now.

While talking about PewDiePie, he's going to be in one of the next Epic Rap Battle of History's :P

Holy shit that guy is annoying

For the people who hate PewDiePie, this is a good watch:

He even responded himself in a sarcastic way

Watched a couple minutes. Realized he wasnt going to stop. So, I stopped. Looks like an interesting game though.

Yay, Jesse Cox has a playthrough out now!

Oh, the games on kickstart actualy, didn't know that.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...sleep?ref=live

New video about Oculus Rift support!

Plus, they're now up to $130,000 of their $200,000 goal, with 11 days to go. Fingers crossed they make that and then reach the Oculus Rift Stretch goal!

Grunt
    I think there will be a lot of crapping of the pants playing it with the Oculus Rift

Is the full game going to be released any time soon? The beta was somewhat promising

Well, underneath the pledge options it says "Estimated delivery: Dec 2013", so I guess sometime around the end of the year, maybe the start of next year.

I am pretty excited for this game. Whenever I watch video for it I always think of Rugrats and the adventures they went through.

The trailer did nothing for me.

Game looks pretty bland, and has a very paranormal activity thing over it.

Gonna wait for Machine for pigs instead.
    in depth.

$195,386 with 3 days to go! Looks like this is in the bag.

Also, the playable alpha should be available in the next hour or so!