View Poll Results: How will your wallet fare against Steam?

Voters
908. This poll is closed
  • $0 (Steam doesn't have anything against my wallet)

163 17.95%
  • $0 - $50 (barely a scratch)

388 42.73%
  • $50 - $100 (fair fight)

217 23.90%
  • $100 - $300 (wallet will be ruffed up pretty bad but it'll live to fight another sale)

103 11.34%
  • $300 - $500 (I won't recognize my wallet by the end of the sale)

12 1.32%
  • >$500 (I'll sell my wallet to Steam for more games)

25 2.75%
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Sorry to hear that. I'm just here, reporting what I see... Hopefully they'll restock it? Although I assume this sale is them trying to clear inventory...
    probably not, it's a fairly old game now.
    i wish i could get a copy but same situation as that guy, think almost 2.5 hours exactly too haha
    can always get off amazon for $25 though (probably have a greatest hits release here soon)
    first one is really good and the second one is supposed to be as good

i did grab ff13-2 for $15 and resistance 3 for $10

So. I get up in the morning. And what is the first thing I do? I check the Steam Store page for new sales. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Moritsume View Post
    That Best-Buy sale is jacked up. I saw inFamous 2 for 10 bucks, which looked fun but is not available for shipping. I'd have to drive 2.5 hours to the closest store that has it (there are like 5 best-buys within 20 minutes of me, but its unavailable in them). Oh well, knew it was too good to be true :P
    just a heads up, let me order one today for shipping (didn't yesterday)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    just a heads up, let me order one today for shipping (didn't yesterday)
    Really glad I checked back here, because it let me do the same thing! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madethisfor1post View Post
    Was kinda hoping for something that provided an update on specific games like oh say the X Superbox =P

Either way Ima keep an eye out for it. Was just hoping I could get by being a bit lazier is all.
    As Nerraw pointed out, X Superbox is on sale for 75% off, at $9.99 until the 26th of this month! Get on it, madethisfor1post!

I regret buying Bioshock for 3$ only because of these fucking Windows Games live updates and other shit. I just want to load the game, play and get on with my life. Oh wait, another dam update.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    As Nerraw pointed out, X Superbox is on sale for 75% off, at $9.99 until the 26th of this month! Get on it, madethisfor1post!
    I think I'm gonna PM him. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I regret buying Bioshock for 3$ only because of these fucking Windows Games live updates and other shit. I just want to load the game, play and get on with my life. Oh wait, another dam update.
    A couple of the Ubisoft games I got had similar junk with the uPlay crud.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    bioshock 2?
    haven't had anything with bioshock 1 like you're describing.
    I did start fable 3 though and oh boy that has that annoying crap.
    +hit new game on accident -> couldn't skip intro cutscene
    +can't skip past the game company crap when first loading (this is a huge pet peeve of mine lol)

Deleted
    The closest Best Buy is 3286 miles from my location, so I guess I'm safe from their sale

15+ Year Old Account
    So what is X Superbox? It says it is a action simulation strategy...that is all it really tells you.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Thanks for the heads up you two (you know who you are).

Downloading the last part of the set as I type.

---------- Post added 2012-07-24 at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    So what is X Superbox? It says it is a action simulation strategy...that is all it really tells you.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_(game_series)

didnt see anything really interesting, so i didnt spent anything for steam summer sale

Just a reminder, ALL of the Summer Sale Indie Bundle's are on sale again until Thursday. So If you missed any of them during the summer sale, now's the chance to get one or all.
    Last edited by wombinator04; 2012-07-31 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Just a reminder, ALL of the Summer Sale Indie Bundle's are on sale again until Thursday. So If you missed any of them during the summer sale, now's the chance to get one or all.
    Yeah, it'd be a great deal...other than I own a majority of them. $9.99 for one game isn't that great (for Steam). If you could mix-and-match five games, however...