Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for trying new things, this actually seems like an interesting idea and it would be cool if blizzard implemented it in some way or another!

Very nice idea.

Exploits might be a problem though, imagine someone with 2 accounts farming gold this way.
    If someone gets gold, someone should loose gold to avoid more gold influx in the economy eg.

But I really like your idea, and I think with some more refinements it may get exploit proof while still being rewarding and fun.

PvP rewarding gold is always good for exploits. But maybe with a server rank system and titles, might be good enough to keep it interesting. And every week you get an amount of HP/CP/gold depending on your rank on your server. If you didn't log for a week or didn't kill any bounties, your rank is lowered and don't get rewards.

Deleted
    Why not instead of having a bounty determined by your current stuff (title/hk's/etc) everyone that 'signs up' for this starts with a low bounty and as they kill more people participating in the action their bounty rises. so say when you first sign up you are worth 10g, you get 10 kills on other people in the bounty scheme and you are now worth 500g.

if you then get killed you are back to being worth 10g again. Along side this if you get killed multiple times in a timeframe your res timer increases. this would hopefully stop some of the exploits people are thinking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Claydon View Post
    Why not instead of having a bounty determined by your current stuff (title/hk's/etc) everyone that 'signs up' for this starts with a low bounty and as they kill more people participating in the action their bounty rises. so say when you first sign up you are worth 10g, you get 10 kills on other people in the bounty scheme and you are now worth 500g.

if you then get killed you are back to being worth 10g again. Along side this if you get killed multiple times in a timeframe your res timer increases. this would hopefully stop some of the exploits people are thinking about.
    I may have worded it wrong but what you've just posted, i also have in my original post. Everyone starts out at a base worth. That's determined by level and a few other factors. The way you get your bounty to increase is to kill members of the opposite faction, whether that's PCs or NPCs. Also, gaining arena rating and/or batttleground rating increases it.

---------- Post added 2012-07-12 at 08:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rektlol View Post
    personally i think it should just be like eve where you go to some NPC and just put money on someones head, none of this queueing crap.
    It's not necessarily a queuing system. When I say queue, I mean you talk to a npc and that npc puts you into the game. As long as you accept, you go into the system instantly.

Sounds good, some modifications of course so you don't get gangbanged every time you step out of Ogrimmar but yeah I'd like it.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it! I think you should psot this on WoW's forums!!

Very nice, it gave me and idea. Just like a mode in s4league, it's a 1vs9, and the one alone is buffed a lot, and the others just have to kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    I love it! I think you should psot this on WoW's forums!!
    I did though, unfortunately I posted it in the general discussion which proved to be a bad idea lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueline View Post
    I did though, unfortunately I posted it in the general discussion which proved to be a bad idea lol.
    repost in the pvp section, I love the idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eve Online has a bounty system.

Here's the problem:

All you have to do is get a buddy (or yourself if you multi-box) to kill the toon you have that has the bounty placed with another toon from the opposing faction. You then collect profits. This is the way it works in Eve, and that community has been griping on forums for years about it because placing a bounty equals putting cash in the pocket of the person you placed a bounty on most of the time.

Deleted
    A very good idea, but it's "RuneScape" like.

Deleted
    sounds awesome