Buying new cpu cooler

AMD Phenom™II X6 1075T Six-Core CPU @ 3ghz
    Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan
    R7850 video card
    Thermaltake Element-T Mid-Tower Case
    8 gig DDR3
    120gig sd

My set up at the moment, recently been having problems with my cpu getting pretty hot around 60°C , after about a hour use of WoW, and just keeps getting hotter, had the computer turn of a couple times now and wouldnt turn back on for a bit. And heard like above 60°C is entering the danger zone.

Checked the temps and it seems like its all coming from the cpu, so going to upgrade the cooler, not sure what else it could be, had this computer for 2 and a half years now.

Wondering how hard it is to install a new liquid cooling system, I've installed pretty much everything in a computer other then the motherboard/cpu/heatsink. Or should I just bring it in somewhere?
    Also wondering which one I should order for this setup? In the US to, $$ shouldn't be a problem for this, don't think there to expensive, since its one of the simple water coolers.

Have you tried just to remove the cooler to remove the old and put on some new thermalpaste? That cooler is pretty much the same as a Corsair H50 and should be enough to cool your CPU without any problem. Perhaps the pump inside the block is going bad?

I've never messed with a cpu before, so never used thermalpaste before.
    But the block in the pump maybe, that's what I was thinking, something went wrong with the cooler, since I've had it for awhile now, and didn't do the best job at cleaning it the first year.

But I'll check on this thermalpaste, might have it at staples.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Asetek 510LC is actually quite decent. Miles better than stock and better than most cheaper aftermarket air coolers for sure. I'm thinking shoddy installation...either have them re-seat the cooler or (better option) just do it yourself. Remove the screws, take it off, check the state of the thermal paste...properly wipe off the old paste, buy some new paste, put on a dab (size of a pea) and re-seat the cooler.

If you're still getting high temps you need to ensure it's pump is working and circulating water around the loop...could be a borked pump though fairly small chance.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze