Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I have actually done something just like this and I was in the best shape of my life when I did so I am thinking of going back to it.

15+ Year Old Account
    No diet is better than any other, that's including a standard calorie restrictive cut, low carb, ketogenic, cyclical ketogenic, intermittent fasting, carb cycling etc. You can lose weight doing anything on a calorie restriction, depending on which you fancy there are a number of different dieting styles. Lean gains or intermittent fasting is not special, it's just a potato in a sack of potatos. Losing fat is obnoxiously easy, all you need is some brains and dedication.

Talking So good it needed a book! :)

Great Banned! I had a very similar story; tried IF and saw my bodyfat drop and muscle stay. Loved IF so much I spend a lot of time researching and testing and tweaking. I'm a personal trainer and had some of my clients following IF protocols as well. Finally I had so much material and a IF protocol that worked brilliant for me that I thought; I'm going to write this up in a book. Bam; "Get Lean and Look Good Naked". Brought it out recently and had many friends and friends of friends read it, try my protocol and come back with good early results as well.
    For anyone interested: google the title and "Smashwords", which is the publisher. It's free the rest of the year (2012), using the coupon code AE73Q. I'd love to hear some critique or get some reviews! I apologise for my sometimes awkward English, as it's not my first language.
    Cheers, Toine