Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Recruiting myself is starting to get tiring
    *Like*
    Been doing this myself for the zebra mount and the rocket now, ready for this one aswell!

New RAF mount aka blizzard want you to buy another account for your self cause i mean who do you know who DOESN"T play wow at one point or another by now.

Deleted
    That.. flying-dog..thing looks abit silly

Quote Originally Posted by xstaindx View Post
    Hi We're the Protector of Endless! oh sorry.. mistaken identity.... **cough* Iron Council v 2.0 **cough**
    Not that bad we haven't had a fight like this in 2 years :P

The question is, can you still acquire the rocket in time? If you recruit someone now, the payment might take longer than the 17th to process, meaning you won't get the mount before then, and then it's the Nightwing instead of the rocket. Actually, it might even not process the payment at all before the free month that comes with the base game is used up.

I don't understand. If we don't claim the rocket mount, do we just lose our RAF mount? Because that is not how it worked when the Zhevra retired.

Back then, any unclaimed Zhevra were switched over to the Rocket. I assumed the same would happen with this, but I don't really see anything that implies that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    The question is, can you still acquire the rocket in time? If you recruit someone now, the payment might take longer than the 17th to process, meaning you won't get the mount before then, and then it's the Nightwing instead of the rocket. Actually, it might even not process the payment at all before the free month that comes with the base game is used up.
    Use a gamecard and credit is given upon attaching. The only reason it takes time otherwise is with a credit card you don't get billed until the previous time expires where as game time cards are automatically applied.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amyllia View Post
    I don't understand. If we don't claim the rocket mount, do we just lose our RAF mount? Because that is not how it worked when the Zhevra retired.

Back then, any unclaimed Zhevra were switched over to the Rocket. I assumed the same would happen with this, but I don't really see anything that implies that.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...8793?page=2#26

" I received a reply to my inquiry a bit faster than I expected. Yes, this is how it is intended to work this time around. So, if you qualify for the mount through the Recruit a Friend promotion you have until the 17th to redeem the X-53. If you do not, you'll have the option to get the new mount, once it is released. "

The bold part is the answer you're looking for.
    Surrounded by idiots

Quote Originally Posted by varstjasol View Post
    Use a gamecard and credit is given upon attaching. The only reason it takes time otherwise is with a credit card you don't get billed until the previous time expires where as game time cards are automatically applied.
    Yes but with a gamecard, you pay for two months instead of just one (in addition to the month that comes with the base game)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but with a gamecard, you pay for two months instead of just one (in addition to the month that comes with the base game)
    you can buy 1 month game cards off the blizzard site.

http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=110000004

There is one thing...

If You do not get rocket, it will be exchanged to obsidian nightwing 17th of July ;p then You can easly get the new raf mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of looks like a slightly updated gryphon model with a tiger head stuck on it. :\

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    you can buy 1 month game cards off the blizzard site.

http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=110000004
    I saw those, can anyone confirm that these are billed immediately? Are these codes identical in nature to the physical Gametime Cards?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamohn View Post
    Kind of looks like a slightly updated gryphon model with a tiger head stuck on it. :\
    Well it technically is haha neverless I find it a nice looking mount personally

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw those, can anyone confirm that these are billed immediately? Are these codes identical in nature to the physical Gametime Cards?
    They are. I've used them for my RaF accounts and got my mount immediately.

You buy and get the code.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess you only get the mount on 1 character as before aswell? even though they will get account wide in MoP

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    They are. I've used them for my RaF accounts and got my mount immediately.
    I can only pay for those with a credit card :| Selecting e.g. a pet, I see debit card as an option, but not for Game Time...

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    I can only pay for those with a credit card :| Selecting e.g. a pet, I see debit card as an option, but not for Game Time...
    Confirmed, Just bought Wow/TBC client + 1 month game card time from blizzard store and it worked with credit card. I can claim the X-53 Touring Rocket, but will of course wait for the Obsidian Nightwing instead since I already got the Rocket

Wow fuck. I should of read MMO-C before claiming it. I just assumed my RAF mount would disappear if I didn't claim it. DAAAAMMNNNNN