Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    its kinda funny...but at the same time not...Its amazing how stupid people are that whine bicth and moan all the time because they never got stuff the way they want it.
    People say D3 is a waste of time - Dont play it...They say RMAH is a must - Dont play it...They say theres no endgame and grinding gear to sell is boring - DONT PLAY IT
    If you think D3 is such a waste of time why would you waste EVEN more time writing BS about lol? Find a new game and move on.

Just to end this up with saying my barb has full end game gear even before 1.03 Made everything to the point where " any 11 year old that puts effort and time into some act1 farming can get amazing loot" . I Never once used the RMAH unless i was selling stuff. so i dont get why people bicth and say its a must. Spend more time farming if you dont wanna spend cash. if you dont have the time to sit back enjoy and play the game. DONT GAME.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was totally not expecting something like that. GG

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol archbishop disconnectus, so funny

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantor View Post
    id love to see you beat act 3 or 4 without level appropriate gear.
    Newsflash: "Level appropriate gear", or ilvl 62/63 items do drop in act 1, so you can gear your character fully before heading to act 2, let alone act 3 or act 4. It'll take you time, luck, perseverance and patience, though. At no point do you need to buy anything from anywhere or anyone. Repeating that fallacy will never make it true.

I have no doubt some people have no patience and are playing a game that isn't for them, and thus they have this illusion that they should already have beat the game after a couple months, and that they should already be fully decked out in great gear after a few hundred hours of playing, and because of that misconception they feel like they "have" to buy gear.

As for "level 12 gear in a level 20 zone" goes, that's complete BS. The reason why you get low level gear while leveling is because you're overleveling the zone. Having leveled a couple characters now, if you push ahead fast and don't clear everything, and perhaps even skip a zone with the help of a friend, you'll find that you're still killing things easy at the higher zones, and now you'll be getting drops that you can't use yet because their required level is higher than your level. As for overleveling zones, it just means you don't even need gear to kill everything. The fact of the matter is though that whatever gear drops in a zone is sufficient to kill the monsters there, and if you're already beyond that gear in levels, then more power to you; you can still use that gear even though you overlevel it.

The "level 20 zone" you're referring to isn't a level 20 zone. It's a level 12 zone, and drops level 12 gear. You just happen to be level 20 already.

In any case, you said it yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by Kantor View Post
    sure, you DON'T have to use the AH