Any good pvp videos?

I found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaJra...=results_video and I've already seen where players are showing tremendous amount of skill and team work within just days of playing.

I'm wondering if anyone else has found gems like this?

Deleted
    Yeah, we totally need a thread for all our vid- oh look, we have one.

Also, from a quick flick through, doesn't look like there's a "tremendous amount of skill". Looks like advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    Yeah, we totally need a thread for all our vid- oh look, we have one.

Also, from a quick flick through, doesn't look like there's a "tremendous amount of skill". Looks like advertising.
    Haha, I never expected videos thread to be stickied. My bad.

Advertising? o.O With only ~4 days of played time I thought it looked really good... >.>

Edit: Looking through the stickied thread I don't see any BWE2 videos at all..and very VERY limited pvp videos, all outdated(most dated 2010 & 2011)
    Last edited by Yoshimiko; 2012-07-12 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by That Feel View Post
    How ironic.. was about to start a thread about this but I'll leave it here now. I haven't seen anything like this in my whole wow life.

/sigh look before you post dude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    Advertising? o.O With only ~4 days of played time I thought it looked really good... >.>
    From what I can see they're doing (and I admit, I didn't watch it all the way through, just skipped to a few sections), it looks like all they're doing is communicating, which is the basis of a good team game. Even the most scrub PvP team will get miles better if they're on a voice chat and can quickly relay info.

And yeah, sorry about the advertising comment if it isn't. We get a bunch of people coming in, posting crap like that then leaving. No interest in the communtiy whatsoever, just want to get their video out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    From what I can see they're doing (and I admit, I didn't watch it all the way through, just skipped to a few sections), it looks like all they're doing is communicating, which is the basis of a good team game. Even the most scrub PvP team will get miles better if they're on a voice chat and can quickly relay info.

And yeah, sorry about the advertising comment if it isn't. We get a bunch of people coming in, posting crap like that then leaving. No interest in the communtiy whatsoever, just want to get their video out there.
    Nah, I'm interested in seeing(and I know I'm not alone) good pvp videos, and seeing what some of the classes are capable of, in capable hands. With players like Flyn, Kalmist, Tosan, etc I don't really think Team Paradigm needs advertisement here.

2010 account with 2100 posts, and you think I'ma bolt after posting a single video? :P

There's some decent PvP videos around... Most of the big names are still spread sheeting it all out and getting data and doing all that stuff. I would expect that we wont see some amazingly awesome PvP videos until after the official release; when we really get a LOT of time to sit down and test and reconfigure stuff.

Deleted
    Some of us posted pvp videos on the video sticky thread, so you might want to give that a go .

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    did they do somethin to there webpage,could of sworn it looked different and i had a forum account there.but i got on it and it looked different and i could make a forum account(pretty sure it was the same email i used before to)

Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    did they do somethin to there webpage,could of sworn it looked different and i had a forum account there.but i got on it and it looked different and i could make a forum account(pretty sure it was the same email i used before to)
    They updated it back in...March/April? But accounts should have carried over, I know mine did.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    They updated it back in...March/April? But accounts should have carried over, I know mine did.
    actually now that i think about it,it was team paradigm i had the account on not teamlegacy

but meh,whatever.i was lookin for a good active gw2 pvp forum anyway

So any good stealth thief build PVP videos from recent beta? I'm trying to get a sense for whether a melee assassin type build can be effective (e.g., stealth focus). And yes I know there isn't perma stealth but seems they have been increasing the ability to trigger stealth lately and I was curious how a build focusing on stealth would look and play.
    Last edited by gainesvilleg; 2012-07-13 at 08:00 PM.

That is one bad pvp video.