Stone form VS Gift of the naaru in MOP - deciding what to make my shaman

So im male dwarf shaman as my main. im over it, and want to either go female dwarf, as they dont have crappy cast animations and dont look as goofy, or draenei female for cast animations as well.

Only thing about going Draenei though is i love stone form! its such a good tool in arena. (im resto MS BTW, and ele for fun OS, but will probably switch that in MOP)

So im wondering, what do u guys think will be more effective in MOP? Stone form, or GotN? and also, what do u think is more effective on live out of the two?

Thanks in advance!
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Deleted
    Stoneform is better and is going to be better in mop as well. I'm a shaman as well and I chose a draenei just because of the looks and cast animations, instead of a dwarf. There isn't a big difference but stoneform is definately better.

thanks velm!
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

When in doubt, ALWAYS roll dwarf.

Roll Human. Extra trinket>then all other racials

Quote Originally Posted by styzox View Post
    Roll Human. Extra trinket>then all other racials
    Um, humans can't be shaman... I would stick with dwarf. Bleeds will be more important in mop with all the mastery rolling around for ferals and two rogues specs require rupture. Plus the obvious.damage reduction.