Thread: Performance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Has anyone used a 560 ti (coupled with an up to date CPU) with high-max settings? Does it run well?

Reason I'm asking is because I have a second 560 ti, and the only thing holding me back from selling it is whether or not I may need to SLI for near max settings in the game.

Thanks!
    I played the last BWE2 with my lesser 560 Card (weaker than 560ti) on my i7 2700k@3.5ghz, 16gb ddr3 ram 1333mhz. I played at ultra settings and not even one hiccup. It ran buttery smooth. At first i wanted to upgrade my 560 but now ill be sticking with it for launch and until some xmas deals come for better GPU's.

In BWE1 i was using a Q6600 with only 4gb ram using the same 560 and running high settings in intense areas cause some slow downs. so its definitely CPU reliant.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also the max setting are not in game yet. I don't think my graphics card will do so well once its optimized its only a HD 4850 with a I7 920. But on what ever default settings are I never drop below 30 fps unless its one of those massive fights with hundreds fighting hundreds even then doesn't go to far down. Lowest I've seen spike is 10, other then that I've seen it stay over 20 in those fights.