Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    It's worse than 4chan, can't comment on reddit, I've never used it.
    As someone who frequents reddit, reddit is pretty much a giant circlejerk. The only subreddits I've found that aren't circlejerks are /r/circlejerk', birdswitharms, askreddit, specific game reddits (avoid /r/gaming), funny, and pics.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Deleted
    It's like hating Justin Bieber. Most of the haters never heard him sing, but they just know they hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Bob View Post
    It's like hating Justin Bieber. Most of the haters never heard him sing, but they just know they hate him.
    This pretty much.

But 9gag just takes pictures created by other websites and claims that they made it.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    This pretty much.

But 9gag just takes pictures created by other websites and claims that they made it.
    This thread shoudn't even have gone on this long its simply this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Bob View Post
    I don't hate him, I'd just wish he'd stop singing. I've heard him try to sing live 2 times (on Television, not in real life), it was atrocious, horrible, terrible, I'm sure there are many more words to describe how bad and untalented it was. The kid can play like 5 instruments, that's pretty neat and maybe he should do that then try to sing and make shit songs. I'm open to practically all types of music, I have a wide taste, but his songs just make me cringe :/
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-07-16 at 12:19 AM.