Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Velirra, sitting in front of Josh, held on to Emberfire's reins tightly, noting Josh's mild discomfort of flying. She actually laughed. "There's no need to worry, rogue," she said, looking over her shoulder. "Emberfire's much more than your average hunter's pet. I'm not even flying her, to be honest with you . . . She knows we have to get to the Undercity as fast as possible. I'm just holding on to the reins so I don't fall off." She paused, looking around them, but stopped almost immediately. You can't see anything in this fog anyway. It makes me wonder how Emberfire can even fly through this.
    "She's taking the fastest route. Me and her have travelled much of Azeroth. There isn't much we haven't seen. Not only that, but we've also constantly flown through each flight path known, determining the quickest ways, so if we are ever in a hurry like we are now, we aren't caught using longer flight paths."

---------- Post added 2012-08-24 at 07:27 AM ----------

((So, what do we do from here? Just fly to the Undercity, meet with Sylvanas, get an audience with her and tell her, and then . . . ? ))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((I'd be willing to call it done at this point, but then again, it's not mine))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((I supose we can assume its done.))

Josh and Vel made it safetly to the Undercity and found Lady Sylvanas Windrunner in her throne room with maps and letters all over the floor. They tell her about the possession of the Greys and that Sargeras has returned in a mortal form. The chamber was filled with busy and frantic planners, diplomats and advisors who soon became dead silent. The adventurers continue, telling the tale of Aldoss' final stand to save them, Cheveyos and Wishdoctor warning the nearby inhabitants. Sylvanas listens and is hard pressed for a decision, does she attempt to stop the Dark Titan or does she do as planned and fight off the Scourge invasion of Hearthglen?

"I'm afraid my lady, we should call upon Hellscream and ask for more reinforcements." says one of Sylvanas' advisors. "This just got a whole lot crazier your highness, we can't do this alone." Sylvanas stood still, arms propped unto the tactical table covered in maps and leant forward as if she needed a support. "What a coincidence." She unrolls one of the maps, its a painting of Lordaeron. She points north, towards Hearthglen, "Darced from Northrend, Sargeras from Alterac. We will be fighting on both fronts. Lordaeron is weak, Sargeras knows this. He will strike hard." She turns and faces her throne, "And fast." She pauses, along with the rest of the throne room, "Send reinforcements to Hearthglen, Andorhal and Light's Hope." She turns then to her generals that stand tall and disciplined before their leader, "As for Sargeras. Deploy the Plague."

Alterac stood quiet for a time. It's bell remained silent, halls empty. The night sky went swiftly as the Greys assembled in the town square. Those that had fallen were renewed, each with horrific shadow-like auras that would burn a lesser being. The sky begins to turn green as a figure takes it's place before them, atop a withered catapult. The figure looks before it and watches in awe as his creations made no gesture or motion to resist his will. Never ceases to amaze me.

Th Greys begin to smash their spears in unison, eager to hear what their lord beckoned of them. The figure stood motionless and then held out his hand, the chanting and clangs stopped. "This night! We spill the mortal blood of Lordaeron! Take back the lands they stole from you, burn everything! And bring me Fordring's head!" The sky erupts into vortexes of green and yellow as infernals and terrorguards descend from the sky. The Greys march south with their new allies, down the moutainside. The figure still stands as his subjects pass. His face appears in the darkness, thanks to his deep red eyes. "There will be no dawn, for mortals." Thanks you for the new face, Causis of the Grey.

((That concludes War of the Greys: Alterac. Sorry it was so boring, but I wanted to present the dual war in Lordaeron in a stylized way. This was an experiment to test my story telling skills. Thanks for participating and I hope to see you guys in the next chapter of War of the Greys, Lordaeron.))
    Last edited by Darced; 2012-08-24 at 09:45 PM.

((XD, it wasn't really boring at all. I thought it was fun, and I got to RP Velirra! Next I'll RP Darren more, I think. Or Alexander. But, yeah, I'll definitely join the next one, and so on, so on!))
    Pyromaniac protégé.