What would you do if a zombie apocalypse happens for real?

I viewed the two season of The Walking Dead last week en now i have fun question for you guys.

What would you do if a zombie apocalypse happens for real?

It's happens. Virus infected people who die turn back to the living world as a mindless flesh eating being. And you, you are in the middle of it. It happens you survived for month already the way you used to live. Ofcourse you stopped working at your job/school/whatever, but you managed to live quite normally in your own house. The dead wanders your street and a simply run to the store around the corner is getting harder and harder every day. It is getting serious now.

The way you used to live and can't be continued. You need serious action and stuff to survive.

What would you do?

Deleted
    Not another one....Seriously, we get these threads every few days. Please do a search before starting another.

I'd use the search function, since this type of thread was done to death on multiple occasions. No offense, it's just getting tiresome.

I would gather some people that can be valuable in some way. People who can handle guns, people that can cook and do daily stuff like laundry. And builders, i need builders too so we can secure the building we live in for intruding walkers. I hope for a building with a big garage beside it. Here is where we built a highly fortified bus or schoolbus or something so we can travel safe. The bus contains beds to sleep, a kitchen, water tank to privide water for at least couple of days, an armory with guns and knives and fuel for the vehicles. That should work i think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    I would gather some people that can be valuable in some way. People who can handle guns, people that can cook and do daily stuff like laundry. And builders, i need builders too so we can secure the building we live in for intruding walkers. I hope for a building with a big garage beside it. Here is where we built a highly fortified bus or schoolbus or something so we can travel safe. The bus contains beds to sleep, a kitchen, water tank to privide water for at least couple of days, an armory with guns and knives and fuel for the vehicles. That should work i think.
    I would rob you.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Welcome it with open arms.

I'd get on a well stocked weather balloon.

Deleted
    I would be probably the first to be as part of it, even if at first I would try to survive XD

There is a old naval ship in my local harbor that is currently being used as a museum so I would probably raid my local home depot for supplies than head over there. I figure I could put together a makeshift nursery and some fishing poles to keep me fed after I barricade myself inside and figure out how to properly leave the harbor, assuming there's fuel to do so.

Deleted
    I would wake up.

Deleted
    same thing I do everytime I see someone making a post about the zombie apocalypse.
    put my head in my hand and say to me, not again.

Deleted
    Resist the temptation to mention it in the "5 things you're sick of hearing about" thread, a temptation I'm currently finding very hard to resist.

I'd keep on doing my usual business and wait for the military to inevitably clean that shit up in a matter of hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, probably do something like [insert zombie movie] and do the [insert present-progressive verb] thing.
    "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

10+ Year Old Account
    There are already plenty of threads about this. Please use the search function in the future.