Deleted

How does AH work?

So how does the auction house work for so called "commodities"?

If I search for them I only get one entry for the specific item with its respective price (I guess the cheapest one?) and an info about the average price of this item for the last 10 auctions and the last day.

So now, if I post something on the auction house like, let's say a tome of jewelcrafting for 25 euro cents (RMAH), the cheapest price possible, do I get in front of the queue with all the others who posted a tome of jewelcrafting for minimum price (25 cents)? Does something like a queue exist? Or how does the game determine whose auction you bid on/buy out when you look for commodities? Does it make a difference if I post a stack or single items? Can you buy stacks only as a whole? Respectively sell as a whole? And, as a consequence, sell it less probably because fewer people will buy stacks? Or does a stack not matter and it's possible to buy/sell single items from a posted stack? I would assume so as I don't notice a difference in price when I look for 1 item of [insert random commodity here] or 10 of them.

So, apart from the specific questions I asked: How does the auction house work?

I am pretty sure it does work exactly how you noted above: you get placed in a que with all the other .25 cents commodities (probably behind 100,000 or even more). The first one will sell would be the first one listed. No I do not believe if it matters if you post in bulk or singles.