Poll: Do you wash your hands after using the bathroom

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    when going #1 I wash my hands when i'm at a public restroom
    #2 I always wash my hands, its just gross.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hatbauer View Post
    I try to avoid touching things.
    Good luck with that in life lol ^^

Honestly, no. However at work I do every time, then again I work in a grocery store handling food.

Deleted
    Before and after. always

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pufyanny View Post
    Before and after. always
    This. Just as you don't want genital bacteria on your hands afterwards, you shouldn't want hand bacteria on your genitals either.

Quote Originally Posted by 2chicken2die View Post
    Sometimes even before going incase I might forget to do it afterwards.
    Thats like wiping before you shit ?? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shanji View Post
    no, because i dont piss on my hands
    Urine is pretty clean, unless you have some disease.

So it's not about you pissing on your hand, but handling your weewee.. which is full of nastyness

OnT: yes, always..

Deleted
    Of course...

10+ Year Old Account
    In the words of George Carlin...

"If it's so dirty, I gotta wash my hands every time I handle it, I might as well wash it too. Know when I wash my hands? When I get shit on them."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koxk View Post
    Urine is pretty clean, unless you have some disease.

So it's not about you pissing on your hand, but handling your weewee.. which is full of nastyness

OnT: yes, always..
    How is your "weewee" full of nastyness if you wash it daily and wear clean underwear daily? Does deadly bacteria rush itself to that area alone in the ~24 hours between washing? Sounds like shit (no pun intended) to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always do. I wash my hands after just about everything tho.

You guys are disgusting.

YES, YES, YES.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

Only if I went #2

Otherwise, I'm not really touching anything. I flush with my foot (Which is covered by a slipper) so really no need

Did you know excessive handwashing just contradicts your cause? It strengthens the germs on your hands to be repeatedly exposed to soap. So for me only if I took a dump.

The only time that I can recall when I didn't wash my hands was during my server first 85 escapades. At least I didn't have to go number 2 during that. Only drank water and juice smoothies for 16 hours straight, no food at all. At least I got my server first 85 warrior though! Missed real server first to some Horde mage.

Deleted
    Always, sometimes even more than once. And no, I'm not obsessed with being clean, sometimes I just forget if I washed my hands or not.

When I'm at home, after taking a leak, I don't. But if I'm at a mall or just anywhere out in public, hell yes I wash my hands. Its just good manners plus who knows what the person before you touched. As for going #2 at home, hell yes, but I won't crap in a public bathroom lol.

One huge pet peeve of mine and the worst is going into a public bathroom (I.E. sporting event, movie theatre after movie lets out etc) and watching the number of guys walk out without even touching the soap or water. Personally I think it's disgusting not to wash after regardless of the version you are ridding yourself of. I also find it wonderful when you witness someone sneeze into their hands, use their pants as an 'antibacterial hand sanitizer', then shake hands with someone else not 5 minutes later.

Yes. But seriously. Where's the logic... we should also wash our hand before.