Thread: GW2 keys

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

GW2 keys

Through the vines of the internet I have gotten 2 extra GW2 beta keys .

This is not a contest and Im not selling it .

I know they are very sought after since people are taking lots of them from sites and them seem to vanish fast .
    So just post in this thread if your looking for a key.

Hello there. If you would be so kind and send one key to this MMO-Champion Acount, I would love you for the rest of my life. Peace

Strangely I could not post my Email here, yet as I have just registered

Deleted
    I could really use a key. I'm trying everywhere, but no luck so far

here, I´d like to test
    please

Im looking for a key to 1 of my friends ,really want to convince her to try gw2. thx

I would love to have a key. I've been waiting for it ever since i've heard of the release and I was one of those unlucky to not get a key

Just be honest if you got a key already I know its the internet but foreal lol

I'd love one. <3

I'm not sure if I really want to buy the game, sometimes I'm afraid of disappointment. So I'd like to be sure that the game worth it, and beta key should be useful for me. Also, with my luck I've NEVER got any beta key for any game.
    LF something funny to place here.

English isn't my native, sorry for possible mistakes

Just an Fyi its not first come first serve just to be able to give everyone a little but of a chance

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have a Key, Ive been wanting to pre purchase GW2 but I'm reliant on others to buy it since I don't have a credit card (or a job atm ).

Would be nice to get a key to help test it and see the game for myself.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love a key

Would people be cool with a random number gen ?

Oh man thanks.
    I am looking for a key to test the game, check how is it and see if i buy the Deluxe Edition ^^. Probably i will buy it but i need to check the performance of my pc with this game.
    GL all.

I would really love to get one for my daughter. She is really excited about the game and while I have pre-ordered her a copy, it doesn't count for a beta key because it was through a re-seller. I don't have one myself, I would just rather get one for her than me
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2012-07-14 at 06:26 PM.

Deleted
    do you still have one? I'm dying for a key... and you could save me mate

Both keys have been given out . There will be more keys given out at a later time .

10+ Year Old Account
    Would love a key

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'd like one please (If you get anymore for whatever reason ) . I've wanted to play a beta for a while that wasn't WoW.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are plenty of sites that have been giving keys away. Go check the GW2 forums for the thread.