View Poll Results: So is wiping needed?

Voters
153. This poll is closed
  • Yes, its clean costs little effort

51 33.33%
  • No, Men don't wipe only women need to because the area is bigger

55 35.95%
  • Only if there's going to be action down there (mmhmm)

24 15.69%
  • Sometimes when i feel like it.

23 15.03%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    To much work, usually wipe it when I take a number 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    Go into the actual toilet. Urinals are just an evolution of society's expectations for men: it doesn't mean they're the optimal solution.
    I use the toilet anyways. Just stating a very simple observation. If it was more common place there would be accommodation to it. It has NOTHING to do with expectation. Nor is wiping, optimal. Has no outstanding benefits. To each their own.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsumata View Post
    So why is there no TP at the urinal? This is actually something very odd and uncommon if you ask me.
    Well where would you place toiletpaper at an urinal to begin with? would it get pee spats on it? could guys mess with it easier or be tempted to?
    would you like taking toiletpaper after someone held their cockadoodles with both their hands?

I'm actually not surprised there isnt one in the urinal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ald View Post
    I wash it with soap and water with my hands. You always have to be prepared for some action.
    To quote John Oliver,
    "I wash my manhood with soap and water first thing in the morning. That way, I never have to wash my hands after using the bathroom throughout the day."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvelisse View Post
    Well where would you place toiletpaper at an urinal to begin with? would it get pee spats on it? could guys mess with it easier or be tempted to?
    would you like taking toiletpaper after someone held their cockadoodles with both their hands?

I'm actually not surprised there isnt one in the urinal.
    /shrug. At eye level using something compact and similar to other dispensers. You only touch the piece you use. Either way the point is someone would have figured it out if it was socially expected and the norm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsumata View Post
    So why is there no TP at the urinal? This is actually something very odd and uncommon if you ask me.
    Ye lets see a how long a roll TP last next to a urinal at a bar or anything close to very drunk men.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    Shaking just leads to splatter on your legs, which is infinitely worse. Even if you're careful, a quick wipe is a lot faster than shaking your wang for ages.
    For those of us who never bothered/learned/considered wiping have mastered the "double shake" by around age 12 and have expunged the possibility of a misplaced shake drip.
    I like waffles!

This is a very silly thread, :P. Just take a shower before anyone messes with your manhood!

10+ Year Old Account
    I had no idea this was a thing.

It is uncommon; think when was the last time you ever saw toilet paper at a urinal...
    Finish draining the snake, take a second to relax a second or so after then do the shake and go.
    "A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my ANGER"

I never wipe since I'm usually at a urinal. At home, if I wipe, it isn't for a reason in particular, I just do sometimes.

The biggest issue I find, and wonder if anyone else has it...it making sure that extra drip doesn't get on your pants. Man...if you're wearing khakis... that would be a nightmare.

Deleted
    Yes I do. If I don't it's going to itch like crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    Whatever you do the last drop always ends up in pants ...
    Sounds like you are doing it wrong.

My husband doesn't. He shakes, and zips :P He ALWAYS takes a shower before bed time, so whatever occurs in the bedroom stays there :P

Im male, i grip and give 2 hard shakes, never have an issue, Iv gotten paper on my peehole once after peeing and it got stuck on my member and made more of a mess then its worth. Ill continue the shake, and if a girl has an issue, then she can do it for me.

Washing your hands is one thing, but a thread like this is exactly why we prohibit most "toilet" threads.

Closed.