Poll: Are men's rights, issues, and concerns being given less respect than those of women?

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Otherland

Yeah, have to admit that this thread has certainly diminished my hopes for finding a happy relationship. I haven't tried in the past and I really don't want to try now.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny, because I was talking with someone about how their boss went through a divorce because his wife wanted it... she didn't have a job, she only had a high school diploma... she used his money to buy a really nice lawyer who in return convinced the judge to make him pay her countless thousands every month. She then took his house, his car. If the daughter wasn't already in college, im sure the cold hearted bitch would have taken her too. Women who argue that life isn't fair... they always have court. The court system is highly favored towards women and only a fool would argue that.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    It's funny, because I was talking with someone about how their boss went through a divorce because his wife wanted it... she didn't have a job, she only had a high school diploma... she used his money to buy a really nice lawyer who in return convinced the judge to make him pay her countless thousands every month. She then took his house, his car. If the daughter wasn't already in college, im sure the cold hearted bitch would have taken her too. Women who argue that life isn't fair... they always have court. The court system is highly favored towards women and only a fool would argue that.
    I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but this is why I would imagine many men avoid marrying another person. Let alone a woman, but it seems all too common for men.

Grokan

There are still great women out there, you just have to screen them hard (much like they do to men). The worst thing you can do is limit yourself to dating just 1 girl. Date 3-5 at a time (much like they do to men), and the good ones will stand out quickly. Ironically, dating more women makes them want you more (they'll never admit it, but jealousy and competition are huge turn-ons for women). If you get married, get a prenup and protect all your assets/business dealings. If she doesn't like the idea of a prenup, tough. It's not her bank account that's tied to the legal paperwork should she one day decide "it's no longer working".

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    The amount of white privileged males crying in this thread is hilarious.
    do you talk about white priviliged males in general or do you know them all individually, and think all of them are privileged?
    if the latter, you sir are ignorant.

---------- Post added 2012-07-24 at 07:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    male circumcision doesn't exist specifically to deny men sexual pleasure
    really? you think it has only religious reasons and this ritual manifested out of the blue, without any reason other than it to be a religious ritual?

Quote Originally Posted by schlubbor View Post
    do you talk about white priviliged males in general or do you know them all individually, and think all of them are privileged?
    if the latter, you sir are ignorant.

---------- Post added 2012-07-24 at 07:32 AM ----------

really? you think it has only religious reasons and this ritual manifested out of the blue, without any reason other than it to be a religious ritual?
    I'm sure if there's a peer-reviewed academic study proving it "denies men sexual pleasure" you should be able to find it.

THat being said, as a circumcised male, I am not whiny or upset about having it done, and it doesn't affect my sensation down there at all.

I should know, since I was circumcised as a teenager and not a newborn.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I should know, since I was circumcised as a teenager and not a newborn.
    Before or after you had tons of sex?

Circumcision leaves the glands exposed which then become coated in keratin and by 40 sensitivity is greatly reduced.

White men aren't endangered, anyone who thinks so is a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by bellabulldog View Post
    To be in a just society, it also must be fair, and because of that everyone must be treated equally and without favoritism.
    And to do so is to turn your back on human nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    So we'll allow racism and sexism because it's human nature?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    Human nature is not written in indestructium