Deleted

is the GW2 beta still under NDA?

I recently got into the beta via the curse signup, but when reading through the FAQ:

How old do I need to be to participate in a Guild Wars 2 Beta Event?
    You should be 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have a parent or legal guardian create your account and sign the NDA on your behalf.
    however, i can't find anything else about the NDA on that page. is the NDA still active?

No NDA, take pictures, stream, record videos all you want.

Deleted
    Yes, the GW2 beta is under NDA; however, the NDA is not applied to the Beta Weekend Events or the Stress Test events. People who are in internal beta are still prohibited from disclosing any information about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Yes, the GW2 beta is under NDA; however, the NDA is not applied to the Beta Weekend Events or the Stress Test events. People who are in internal beta are still prohibited from disclosing any information about it.
    Jigain said it pretty well. The internal beta is still under NDA, but thats just devs and Q&A people playing. The weekends are free to discuss, record and disclose. But the weekens do not have the full game, its capped at around lv35zones and the personal story is capped at around lv20.
    But thats more about not being able to report on the story, or future zones and spoil the content surprise. But you can actually get to lv80, do WvW fully and sPvP has 2 maps (more comming later) so you can test all professions and PvP and all the early zones. And the cashshop, infact everyone can get some free gems to spend on the cashshop to test it in the beta.

They're pretty open about the performance of their game, but they are restrictive in the content they disclose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by terrahero View Post
    The internal beta is still under NDA, but thats just devs and Q&A people playing.
    I think it's F&F (friends and family) as well, but I could be mistaken.