Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
... LastLast
  1. #41
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsimp View Post
    Well iirc most Arab countries do have public execution zones, and wear furs. I don't know whats so offensive about the truth, stop being such little babbys. Anyways, this isn't the place to discuss such things so lets just move on.

    (btw I did in fact find it pretty damn funny.)
    Yeah....I would punish you in a heartbeat.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Blackroo: you're not voting to have them banned. In fact, the Tribunal does not decide upon any sort of punishment. That's Player Support. Who, incidentally, also have access to a lot more info than the Tribunal.

    Furthermore, you're complaining about a lack of info when there's a snippet of the entire report posted here. Over the course of 4-5 games, it can at times be very easy to see what exactly is going on.
    WRONG WRONG WRONG. I saw a red post just 4 days ago that said the only bans riot sees are pemrabans. All other bans are done through the Tribunal. (I'm going to try to find it)

    EDIT: I can't find the post but it was in this thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...55567#26955567
    He may have deleted it idk.

    ---------- Post added 2012-07-20 at 01:27 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    I can't believe some people just believe everything their national news channel throw at them, believe bullshit that is written in a magazine or generally on the internet. Wish people would do some research before spouting racist and offensive crap like this.

    Have you EVER been to an Arab country? I have been to almost all Arab countries and countries surrounding them. People don't wear fur in Afghanistan which is said to be the most backward of all Arab countries and you think all Arabs wear fur? Hunting animals is said to be "haram" (illegal) in all Arab countries and they have major religious restrictions on what animals they can consume.

    And there are no public executions. Hanging/beheading happens in specific part in jails and family/people can visit them just like hanging/electrocuting in western countries.

    Don't talk about shit you have no idea about.[COLOR="red"]
    Bro check yo reading comprehension, because you assume an awful lot here. I never said all Arabs wear fur, thats simply what you wanted to hear. Like one of the other posters said something when quoting me about goat fur. I never said they wear goat fur either, sounds like you guys already have racist annotations inside your heads that just add on to what people say. I also said in a later posts that nearly all societies still wear fur. You are confusing Arabs and Muslims when you talk about their religious beliefs. A little hypocritical but meh. Also yeah, there are public execution spots and if It weren't against the rules, I would post videos of people being executed there.

    Nothing I said has been untrue. I guess sometimes the truth is too much for people to handle. Get over it, I'm not being racist I was stating facts.

    2ndly I never punish if there is reasonable doubt in a case. Just because someone says that another player "Threw" the game, doesn't mean that they did. I can report someone and say that they were horrible and they didn't help and fed all game, but that doesn't mean thats true. You have to realize that MOST reports are people either blaming others for mistakes the whole team made, or people reporting to spite those who bested them. Yet most of those reports are punished because of the arbitrary summoners code that doesn't take that into account, and allows players to ban others. and Yes, the players do ban.
    Last edited by Tsimp; 2012-07-20 at 01:44 AM.

  3. #43
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsimp View Post
    Bro check yo reading comprehension here. You assume an awful lot here. I never said all Arabs wear fur, thats simply what you wanted to hear. Like one of the other posters said something when quoting me about goat fur. I never said they wear goat fur either, sounds like you guys already have racist annotations inside your heads that just add on to what people say. I also said in a later posts that nearly all societies still wear fur. You are confusing Arabs and Muslims when you talk about their religious beliefs. A little hypocritical but meh. Also yeah, there are public execution spots and if It weren't against the rules, I would post videos of people being executed there.

    Nothing I said has been untrue. I guess sometimes the truth is too much for people to handle. Get over it, I'm not being racist I was stating facts.
    Ok, here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ispamx View Post
    Champion: Annie
    Reason: Verbal Abuse
    Other info: Annie and Katarina had gotten into an arguement right before this quote.
    Quote:
    [Annie]: Ok lets fight, where do you live?
    [Kat]: arab
    [Annie]: 2PM Beheading Square
    [Annie]: I wear skin of goat

    Result: Punish!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsimp View Post
    Well iirc most Arab countries do have public execution zones, and wear furs. I don't know whats so offensive about the truth, stop being such little babbys. Anyways, this isn't the place to discuss such things so lets just move on.

    (btw I did in fact find it pretty damn funny.)
    You said that this was nothing punish-worthy because it's both true and funny, so stop wringing out. So what if you personally did not say "goat fur"? Agreeing with and supporting racist and discriminatory remarks is just as bad as spewing them yourself and not stating things explicitly does not change what you suggest and convey with your words. Moreover, if you don't see the difference between wearing "fur" as western society perceives it and wearing "skin of goat" - which you apparently see as normal for Arabs considering you agreed with that Annie's statements as "truth" - you're completely out of your mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsimp View Post
    2ndly I never punish if there is reasonable doubt in a case. Just because someone says that another player "Threw" the game, doesn't mean that they did. I can report someone and say that they were horrible and they didn't help and fed all game, but that doesn't mean thats true. You have to realize that MOST reports are people either blaming others for mistakes the whole team made, or people reporting to spite those who bested them. Yet most of those reports are punished because of the arbitrary summoners code that doesn't take that into account, and allows players to ban others. and Yes, the players do ban.
    There's plenty more info provided for Tribunal, including several other games, which normally is enough data to make a fair decision. How come you preach about how it's not enough to read reason for reporting to decide and ignore that what was pasted in here was just a small fraction of entire information pack the person who pushed Punish had on their disposal? What right do you have to call them a "shitlord"(quote just so you can't say you did not)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsimp View Post
    Tribual is run by shitlords, as proven by many in this thread. ( Punishing for the most dumb things, and things that aren't even against the rules. Like Eve using smite before baron.
    if you not only did not understand even that little bit of information provided properly but also ignored the fact they had much, much more than that available to make their decision?
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Ok, here:


    You said that this was nothing punish-worthy because it's both true and funny, so stop wringing out. So what if you personally did not say "goat fur"? Agreeing with and supporting racist and discriminatory remarks is just as bad as spewing them yourself and not stating things explicitly does not change what you suggest and convey with your words. Moreover, if you don't see the difference between wearing "fur" as western society perceives it and wearing "skin of goat" - which you apparently see as normal for Arabs considering you agreed with that Annie's statements as "truth" - you're completely out of your mind.



    There's plenty more info provided for Tribunal, including several other games, which normally is enough data to make a fair decision. How come you preach about how it's not enough to read reason for reporting to decide and ignore that what was pasted in here was just a small fraction of entire information pack the person who pushed Punish had on their disposal? What right do you have to call them a "shitlord"(quote just so you can't say you did not)

    if you not only did not understand even that little bit of information provided properly but also ignored the fact they had much, much more than that available to make their decision?
    1. I simply don't think that, in this instance, it constitutes as something that should be punished. We don't agree on what it is, and thats fine because the tribunal is a voting system. I don't think its racism, I think its a joke based on the culture of someone else. Is that wrong? You think so, I don't. The joke was BASED IN FACT. He was not DEMEANING their race by making that joke. He was using ASPECTS of their CULTURE to make the joke more personal. He didn't say "Oh yeah man, arabs are shit they kill people and are terrorists" which is, it seems to me, how you are taking it.

    2. I know that, dummy. With the info provided, which they deemed the most important, I was able to draw judgment from that. I cant comment on the information not provided, yet the poster seemed to think that the info he provided us with was enough. I can call whoever I want a Shitlord, and yeah I know I said that. Protip: I was talking mostly about people like you. I'm not afraid to call you a shitlord when I think you're being one. Is that racist too? You probably think so.

    3. I didn't ignore anything, but If I missed something you can feel free to point it out. You act as if I've never done tribunal before. I know what information is provided and I think it was a shit call according to what he passed on to us.

    TLR: Someone getting into an argument and jokingly challenging another to a fake fight using a joke that is edgy at best hardly constitutes harassment, racism or a ban. Then again thats just, like, my opinion man.

    [Maybe next time you reply you can enclose some kind of proof as to why you think it was racist and all that jazz, seeing as how I proved that they do indeed have public executions and wear fur. (Thats not all they wear, obviously, so don't you strawman me bro.)]
    Last edited by Tsimp; 2012-07-20 at 02:17 AM.

  5. #45
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Blackroo: you're not voting to have them banned. In fact, the Tribunal does not decide upon any sort of punishment. That's Player Support. Who, incidentally, also have access to a lot more info than the Tribunal.

    Furthermore, you're complaining about a lack of info when there's a snippet of the entire report posted here. Over the course of 4-5 games, it can at times be very easy to see what exactly is going on.
    Sorry, yeah, I should've been more specific and said "suspension", instead of a ban. You are right. Tribunal suspends people. Not bans. Riot bans people.

    And no, I'm complaining about people here listing a few things and then goes ahead saying "Well this guy OBVIOUSLY deserves a ban". And I've been doing the Tribunal, I know how little info you get. The only thing you can truly judge from that worthless system is verbal harassment, when it's obvious he's harassing. Because you can never, ever tell whether someone's new at the game just by looking at their score, build and whatever. What if someone hadn't discovered guides? Hell, what if said person just had a bad couple of games and reported having x/10/x, most people will go ahead and press punish because, well, he MUST be feeding! And BAM. The guy get's a week suspension or whatever for intentionally feeding, even though he was just trying a new champ or having a bad couple games. Three cheers for a great system, right? Wrong.

  6. #46
    This is the best thing I've seen on Tribunal, view disgression is advised: http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1449/cheeseballs1.png

  7. #47
    Mechagnome Draqson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    5th Reich; Germany
    Posts
    720
    I just viewed a case:

    Game1: 5v5
    Reason: Offensive Language
    4 Reports from enemy Team

    his ONLY words
    Gangplank: GG WP
    at the end...

    result: punish ofc - cant let that happen again...


    and 1 thing occured to me... there are a LOT of french players reporting for Killstealing... ~5 cases today were a french (or rather someone who writes french) reported someone for killstealing... (mostly carries got reported)...

  8. #48
    I am Murloc! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,673
    I got FEED as my capatcha for this case:

    Reason: Verbal Abuse

    Played a few games with this person and he really spams noob and other insults at team. This is low levels and people have to realized that not every level 1-10 is a smurf account and people are learning how to play still. I not sure how to solve this type of behaviour since if he is banned, he will make a new account and this will just keep repeating.

    (Spoilered due to the immense foul language, which summarizes the abuse this person is putting out.)


    (Heimerdinger) [All] [00:14:12] : you would be too if you had these retards on your team
    (Heimerdinger) [All] [00:14:27] : 0/3 darius
    (Heimerdinger) [All] [00:14:30] : i didnt iven know
    (Heimerdinger) [All] [00:14:32] : even know that was possible
    (Heimerdinger) [00:15:14] : LOL
    (Heimerdinger) [00:15:18] : LIKE YOU COULD DO BETTER DARIUYS
    (Heimerdinger) [00:15:20] : EXHAUST HEAL
    (Heimerdinger) [00:15:23] : MELEE CARRY
    (Heimerdinger) [00:16:31] : fucking trash darius
    (Heimerdinger) [00:16:33] : kill yourself
    (Heimerdinger) [00:16:36] : put a gun to your head
    (Heimerdinger) [00:16:38] : and pull the trigger
    (Heimerdinger) [All] [00:19:56] : i dont think these morons can even spell surrender

    Another case for the same person:

    (Miss Fortune) [00:05:07] : welcome
    (Miss Fortune) [00:05:11] : to riot management
    (Miss Fortune) [00:05:15] : of league of legends
    (Miss Fortune) [00:05:16] : nothing works
    (Miss Fortune) [00:05:19] : the matchmaking is broken
    (Miss Fortune) [00:05:22] : and the playerbase is shit

    Also from the same person:

    (Garen) [00:44:28] : SO
    (Garen) [00:44:29] : FUCKING
    (Garen) [00:44:30] : USELESS
    (Garen) [00:44:31] : i honestly
    (Garen) [00:44:33] : with all my heart
    (Garen) [00:44:37] : hope whoever is our rammus and trynd
    (Garen) [00:44:40] : get fucking aids
    (Garen) [00:44:41] : or cancer
    (Garen) [00:44:43] : or some shit
    (Garen) [00:44:45] : those genes
    (Garen) [00:44:46] : they carry
    (Garen) [00:44:53] : cannot be allowed to pass on
    (Garen) [00:44:58] : we dont need fucking idiot children
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-07-20 at 04:11 AM.

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Ispamx View Post
    Champion: Annie
    Reason: Verbal Abuse
    Other info: Annie and Katarina had gotten into an arguement right before this quote.
    Quote:
    [Annie]: Ok lets fight, where do you live?
    [Kat]: arab
    [Annie]: 2PM Beheading Square
    [Annie]: I wear skin of goat
    Result: Punish!
    I found this witty and funny. Would pardon, because it's a silly report.

  10. #50
    Moderator Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,244
    Honestly, I read the arab as all random all bottom.

    Since arab isn't actually a place. Arabia is, but arab is not. And to me, the traditional 1v1 me noob thought process that you see sometimes applies a lot more to all random all bottom, than it does to a place.

    Though it doesn't really look like this thread is heading anywhere good.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    I found this witty and funny. Would pardon, because it's a silly report.
    I laughed, sorry, I'm a bad person.

    but... he shouldn't have said it, no matter how "amusing" it is :<

  12. #52
    These are hilarious lol

  13. #53
    Dreadlord _Fire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    999
    Lets pretend the second page never happened
    I got a case a couple days ago.

    Champion: Darius

    Reason: Spamming
    Intentional Feeding
    8 reports (lol)

    Other Info:
    0/64/0
    Darius: MAH KEYBOARD IS MAKING ME LAG BROS
    Darius: SORRY BRPS GOTTR GO MTTER YOU DINNER BROS
    Darius: GYUS GUESS WHAT THE DNNER IS OPEN IN THE FISH
    (more random gibberish)

    Result: PUNISH

  14. #54
    Titan Kalyyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Indiana, US
    Posts
    11,278
    Just saw one that cracked me up a bit. These weren't even the guys being reported, they were just in the same game.

    Renekton [All][00:01:32]: video pyro meet the watched just i basically so
    Draven [All][00:02:05]: Why do you have a mental disorder?

    The reported player was a Katarina who raged and started stealing the jungler's monsters at about 7 minutes in, all the while shit talking the jungler. I chose punish.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsimp View Post
    Snip
    Not even going to bother because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about and just follow what a turd magazine called Walrus feeds you. The public execution videos you have are OLD. Like very old. And they are NOT public executions, they are once again done near a Jail and people are allowed to witness it if they want too.

    An execution done in an open remote area does not mean it's a public execution. And if you want to talk about old public executions then I can link some old public executions done in the Western countries.

    And you haven't proven anything by repeating that they wear fur and have public executions. Cause they don't wear fur for one and don't take people to a supermarket and hang/behead/electrocute/whatnot.

    Once again I ask you the same question, have you EVER been to an Arab country? Have you EVER witnessed their culture in person? If not, then stop talking nonsense.

    Maybe one day you will grow up and evaluate things better.

    OT:

    I saw one, heavy arguing between a Lee Sin and Fiora. Both had poor scores and kept on blaming each other.

    Fiora: *something in Russian*
    Lee Sin: Oh you are Russian c***
    Lee Sin: Now I know why you play bad

    *After sometime when Lee Sin dies again*

    Fiora: Lee Sin you really shit
    Lee Sin: And you really Russian
    Lee Sin: LOL

    Punish of course. But found it very funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

  16. #56
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    504
    yeah nevermind

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Ispamx View Post
    Champion: Annie
    Reason: Verbal Abuse
    Other info: Annie and Katarina had gotten into an arguement right before this quote.
    Quote:
    [Annie]: Ok lets fight, where do you live?
    [Kat]: arab
    [Annie]: 2PM Beheading Square
    [Annie]: I wear skin of goat
    Result: Punish!

    am I evil for laughing at this? (._.)

  18. #58
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by Draqson View Post
    I just viewed a case:

    Game1: 5v5
    Reason: Offensive Language
    4 Reports from enemy Team

    his ONLY words
    Gangplank: GG WP
    at the end...

    result: punish ofc - cant let that happen again...
    Wow... This is why Tribunal is retarded. I say gg wp after every game I play regardless of how horrible my team or enemy team played. Hope I dont get banned for having manners.

  19. #59
    Moderator Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,244
    Quote Originally Posted by _Fire_ View Post
    Lets pretend the second page never happened
    I got a case a couple days ago.

    Champion: Darius

    Reason: Spamming
    Intentional Feeding
    8 reports (lol)

    Other Info:
    0/64/0
    Darius: MAH KEYBOARD IS MAKING ME LAG BROS
    Darius: SORRY BRPS GOTTR GO MTTER YOU DINNER BROS
    Darius: GYUS GUESS WHAT THE DNNER IS OPEN IN THE FISH
    (more random gibberish)

    Result: PUNISH
    How do you even manage to die that much. I guess i've never had a true feeder in any of my cases.

  20. #60
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanani View Post
    Wow... This is why Tribunal is retarded. I say gg wp after every game I play regardless of how horrible my team or enemy team played. Hope I dont get banned for having manners.
    Consider the fact that sarcasm does not translate well in writing and then re-read that post.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •