Page 1 of 23
... LastLast

Awesome quotes from the tribunal

Just doing a few tribunals and I am seeing some really class comments that people have been typing in. Feel free to share any gems you come across!

DISCLAIMER: Do not include the persons name, and censor any overly colourful language.

Feel free to use this template as well
    Champion:
    Reason:
    Other info:
    Quote:
    Result:

--------------

Champion: Twisted Fate
    Reason: Intentionally feeding
    Other info: 1/14/9
    Quote: "(Twisted Fate) [00:13:06] : i brought 50000 rp so i cant get ban"
    Result: PUNISH!
    Last edited by Dundebuns; 2012-07-15 at 12:53 PM.
    RETH

Deleted
    that needs an epic mega super duper massive ultra hardcore atomic bomb facepalm

because of those guys the community seems so wierd xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Champion: Soraka
    Reason: Intentionaly feeding
    Other info: 0- 28- 7
    Quote: If i don't run Trist can get away easy
    Result: Punish!

10+ Year Old Account
    Champion: Twitch
    Reason: Negative Attitude
    Other info: 6/10/5
    Quote:
    (Twitch) [All] [00:32:12] : what do you mean
    (Twitch) [All] [00:32:22] : oracles is only in dota
    *And a bunch of other usual trashtalk that's standard in Tribunal cases.*
    Result: Obviously.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Most Common Reason for Reporting: Intentionally Feeding

K/D/A 3/1/5

._.

Champion: Eve
    Reason: Trolling
    Other info: Instalocked jungle Eve, threw game because she used smite on wraiths right before baron.
    Quote: It's not my fault smite was on cooldown
    Result: Punish

K/D/A: 1/9/2

Champion: Kayle
    Reason: Intentionally feeding, Spamming, Negative Attitude
    Other info:
    Quote: "2 milions reports every day do you think they read them"
    Result: Yeah... we read them. PUNISH!
    Spelling and grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit. True story.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bah, I already did mine this morning.

Will share any gems tomorrow.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    I don't feel there's any need for a template, but I personally liked this pearl :d.
    Varus: stop stealing my CS Janna
    Janna: Janna is support so she needs gold
    (..)
    Varus: why you steal my blue buff?
    Janna: Janna is support so she needs blue
    Calling for report is not allowed, please report Ryze

10+ Year Old Account
    Champion: Annie
    Reason: Verbal Abuse
    Other info: Annie and Katarina had gotten into an arguement right before this quote.
    Quote:
    [Annie]: Ok lets fight, where do you live?
    [Kat]: arab
    [Annie]: 2PM Beheading Square
    [Annie]: I wear skin of goat

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Most Common Reason for Reporting: Intentionally Feeding

K/D/A 3/1/5

._.
    This can happen ... emo rage at start feeding middle first blood by running into tower then after cooling down playing normally.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Tribual is run by shitlords, as proven by many in this thread. ( Punishing for the most dumb things, and things that aren't even against the rules. Like Eve using smite before baron. 99.99% of the time the reports for intentional feeding are total shit and its stupid that people get banned for having a bad game, and those who pushing those people are what is wrong with the community)
    /rant

However I did oversee a case once where they reported a blitzcrank for selling all his things and buying 500 wards. I lol'd.

---------- Post added 2012-07-19 at 07:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ispamx View Post
    Champion: Annie
    Reason: Verbal Abuse
    Other info: Annie and Katarina had gotten into an arguement right before this quote.
    Quote:
    [Annie]: Ok lets fight, where do you live?
    [Kat]: arab
    [Annie]: 2PM Beheading Square
    [Annie]: I wear skin of goat
    Honestly, this is the stuff I find dumb. Why report for this?(and especially ban, ffs) Unless something else worse happened that you didn't say, that ban is pretty dumb. Also funny as hell, but I guess we have to keep the humor out of the community, right? Either way it hardly constitutes as verbal harassment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsimp View Post
    Tribual is run by shitlords, as proven by many in this thread. ( Punishing for the most dumb things, and things that aren't even against the rules. Like Eve using smite before baron. 99.99% of the time the reports for intentional feeding are total shit and its stupid that people get banned for having a bad game, and those who pushing those people are what is wrong with the community)
    /rant

However I did oversee a case once where they reported a blitzcrank for selling all his things and buying 500 wards. I lol'd.

---------- Post added 2012-07-19 at 07:15 AM ----------

Honestly, this is the stuff I find dumb. Why report for this?(and especially ban, ffs) Unless something else worse happened that you didn't say, that ban is pretty dumb. Also funny as hell, but I guess we have to keep the humor out of the community, right? Either way it hardly constitutes as verbal harassment.
    It's unacceptable behaviour and can be found insulting to the member afflicted. It could be seen as real life threats, serious or not, which are generally frowned upon.

Deleted
    ^This.
    And if you think that such and worse comments about races / countries are "funny" then I find you dumb. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    ^This.
    And if you think that such and worse comments about races / countries are "funny" then I find you dumb. Really.
    Well iirc most Arab countries do have public execution zones, and wear furs. I don't know whats so offensive about the truth, stop being such little babbys. Anyways, this isn't the place to discuss such things so lets just move on.

(btw I did in fact find it pretty damn funny.)

Deleted
    Well iirc most Arab countries do have public execution zones, and wear furs. I don't know whats so offensive about the truth, stop being such little babbys. Anyways, this isn't the place to discuss such things so lets just move on.

(btw I did in fact find it pretty damn funny.)
    ... I read this and honestly don't know if I should report you for spreading racist propaganda or are you seriously THAT dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    ... I read this and honestly don't know if I should report you for spreading racist propaganda or are you seriously THAT dumb.
    Maybe you should check yo self before you wreck yo self.

http://walrusmagazine.com/articles/2...p-chop-square/

Also most society still wear fur, even though PETA may be against it. and like I said, here isn't the place for this. (also screw you, Bro.)

Deleted
    /rant
    Quote Originally Posted by Feldir View Post
    Instalocked jungle Eve, threw game because she used smite on wraiths right before baron.
    I believe you should think about your reading comprehension skills before mindlessly ranting about something...

Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    I believe you should think about your reading comprehension skills before mindlessly ranting about something...
    Just because someone said she threw the game because of using smite too early doesn't mean she did. Did it cost them the game? Maybe, but no one could have known what would have happened if she hadn't used it early. Using smite early before someone wants to kill Barron and not having it then is NOT against the rules, maybe you should use some of your pride and joy readying comprehension and go over them before banning people for some bullshit.

Think about that next time you slip up and cost the team a win, maybe you'll be the one getting banned for having a bad game, or making a simple mistake. Banning people for little mistakes that aren't even malicious is only bad for the community.

Now, anyone else? No need to jump on me all at once just because you guys are hungry with the power of ban running through you. and for the record, I've never been banned anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    Being bad at the game isn't punishable offense, with your mad reading comprehension skillz you should've known that, as it's explicitly stated in the Tribunal rules.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...