Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Your attitude is whats wrong with so many things.. lighten up, and get a sense of humour. Stop taking everything to darn serious.

---------- Post added 2012-07-19 at 06:44 PM ----------

She could be new to the game, no? Or do you actually know this person?

---------- Post added 2012-07-19 at 06:49 PM ----------

What's the obvious reason again? How do you know he's whether he's trolling or new to the game?

You're given such little information, and yet, you still vote to BAN someone? Ruining their gaming experience (some have used money on it), without actually knowing every major fact? How the hell can you get yourself to do that? Half the time you dont know what's actually going on, because you dont have any in-game footage. Everything's that's wrong with the community is you banhungry asshats spamming punish on the slightest chance, it's pathetic. The only one's you can truly judge is the verbal harassment/offensive language, where they're going nuts on someone. Jesus.

---------- Post added 2012-07-19 at 06:51 PM ----------

No, but it seems to be against the rules of the community.

---------- Post added 2012-07-19 at 06:54 PM ----------

Are you serious? Do you honestly believe everyone thinks of "throwing the game on purpose" when they say "omg we threw the game", or "omg she threw the game"? I've heard loads of pro players talk of their lost tourney games while using the phrase "we threw the game at X point", do you really believe they did it on purpose?

"therefore the ban was more than justified assuming what was reported actually happened."

THIS is the part that bothers me. How can you assume that party1 is telling the truth when it comes to something as severe as banning someone's account? Just tell me, how can you assume they're telling the truth, and not exaggerating?
    Luckily even if the community determines they need punishment, they still get a second review (the only what that matters) from Riot employees so...

The tribunal is a filter system that eliminates the ridiculous reports. Quite brilliant too... the reward for participating in tribunal is so minimal, yet it saves Riot TONS of time and money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohy View Post
    Anybody could tell, why this guy got time ban? Thank you,

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/trib...e/202851/#nogo
    Check his 2nd game record. he deserve it
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Teemo [All] [00:43:15] all of this raping is making me horny

Eww. Rapist Teemo is a big Do Not Want.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

i dont have anything like that, but the reason someone got reported was: "check the chat...and you'll see that trynd and the others team ashe were trolling like true and honorable bosses they are...yes sir...plz punish them for their massive and honorable attitude... but punish them like Sirs (with mustaches and all that)..."
    게임 은 어렵~~

Deleted
    Haven't had the most crazy Tribunal quotes, but i just had a game that someone surely will see. First of all our Katarina Feeds their mid ending at 0/18 and meanwhile we have a Zombie Brand at bot lane building AD... Seems stupid but he actually does quite well, ending 10/13... I myself is the only serious player on my team ending 10/9.

All while these guys were doing their crazy builds, they were making stupid jokes and at some point we decided to just dance it out while their LeBlanc kept oneshotting us one by one... (She went 28/5/10)...

I dont remember any exact quotes, just remember that it was the first hilarious loss i've had for a while, i had to honor that brand for Friendly. Aaand Entire enemy team gave Katarina Honorable Opponent just for the lulz...

Teemo [00:11:49] ryze are you fucking handy capped or just plan retarded?

I just loved the irony of this one.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    Ashe reported Rengar:

Rengar [All] [00:01:29] riot wil se the chat
    Rengar [All] [00:01:31] dont care
    Ashe [All] [00:01:40] also flame no communication --- reasons to report him
    Rengar [All] [00:01:46] no communication ?
    Rengar [All] [00:01:48] how cna i flame without communication ?
    Ashe [All] [00:01:50] coz u wont shut the fuck up

Sigh..

10+ Year Old Account
    Anivia [All] [00:42:46] SHACO
    Anivia [All] [00:42:48] WISH FOR HIGHER IQ
    Anivia [All] [00:42:50] FOR CHRISTMAS!
    Anivia [All] [00:42:52] ^^^^^^^^

Sadly, it makes me want to believe that the Shaco players who don't know how to use him should take this Anivia's advice.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Teemo [00:11:49] ryze are you fucking handy capped or just plan retarded?

I just loved the irony of this one.
    So handy he hit the cap. Haha, this is fantastic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely love this one

10+ Year Old Account
    Teemo [All] [00:23:01] nob yi - Said Yi was on his team and went 11/0.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Wow. I just got banned. Shows the stupidity of the tribunal right here. One of the cases I got punished on, the guy said.

"was afk for 10 min, he didnt gank once, he made a stupid shyv build, no wards, and he caused the loss of game."

First: I was saying something for every min of the game. Obv the people who punished didn't look at time stamps.

Second: No wards? I have wards and wriggles on my items.

Third: My build Wrigles, HOG, Merc Treads and Recurve that I was turning into Wit's/Madreds. The game lasted 25 mins. Obv I wasn't afk for 10 if I built that as a jungler with "no ganks".

Then another one, no reason was put for reporting. I went 6/3/12 as kennen, and got punished.

It's so nice the fate of our accounts are in the hands of random people who have no clue.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    First time in tribunal in ages. Came across this, didn't know what to do.

8 votes of spamming against this guy.
    all because every game he says 'if your going to honor me, please say helpful'.
    Would you guys Punish or Pardon?
    I pardoned, because he only says it once, but eh.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    First time in tribunal in ages. Came across this, didn't know what to do.

8 votes of spamming against this guy.
    all because every game he says 'if your going to honor me, please say helpful'.
    Would you guys Punish or Pardon?
    I pardoned, because he only says it once, but eh.
    Lyte has repeatedly said that begging for Honour should be reported as Spamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Wow. I just got banned. Shows the stupidity of the tribunal right here. One of the cases I got punished on, the guy said.

"was afk for 10 min, he didnt gank once, he made a stupid shyv build, no wards, and he caused the loss of game."

First: I was saying something for every min of the game. Obv the people who punished didn't look at time stamps.

Third: My build Wrigles, HOG, Merc Treads and Recurve that I was turning into Wit's/Madreds. The game lasted 25 mins. Obv I wasn't afk for 10 if I built that as a jungler with "no ganks".

Then another one, no reason was put for reporting. I went 6/3/12 as kennen, and got punished.

It's so nice the fate of our accounts are in the hands of random people who have no clue.
    Feel free to show your report card, till then I'll hold off on making any comments about it. I will say that with the ragey tone of your latest posts, it does not come as a surprise.

Deleted

Show the cases and then we'll talk. It's funny how the banned people coincidentally NEVER do anything bad, at least as long as you ask -them-.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Show the cases and then we'll talk. It's funny how the banned people coincidentally NEVER do anything bad, at least as long as you ask -them-.
    It's funny how someone reads a post without reading it. I didn't say I did anything wrong. I said those 2 cases I got punished for doing nothing.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you *assume* you got punished for doing nothing. *We* have to assume you are right because you do not show the cases. I do not trust you on your word. You might be right, you might not be. We do not know.

What I do know is that 99 times out of 100, the people saying they got banned for nothing tend to overlook the fact that they were spouting profanities or generally just making the game miserable for their team mates/opponents. Look beyond the report reasons and your score/item build. You might be the 1 out of 100, but I'm not taking that bet without a look at your cases first.

The mere fact that you do not even post them leads me to believe you are in the 99 camp.

Deleted
    It's funny how someone reads a post without reading it. I didn't say I did anything wrong. I said those 2 cases I got punished for doing nothing.
    The definition of irony, right here.

I will repeat myself in simpler words: whenever someone claims they got banned for nothing as soon as they decide to show their cases it turns out they were bullshitting. Last time someone did this on this forum it turned out they ragequit in one of cases and were continuously cussing and verbally abusing others in the rest. When it's crying on the official forums a red often shows up with quotes of ridiculous abuse as well as history of several warnings and bans they got before. I have yet to see someone crying about their ban being -right- even ONCE.

You got a temp ban, not a warning, so it's not the first time you've been punished. Moreover, to appear in the tribunal you need to gather a sizeable amount of reports - not just 2 or 3, many more. Usually, if you were reported by enough people to appear there those reports were not pulled out of thin air.

I will say it again: show us the cases. You have absolutely nothing to lose if you are correct.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2012-12-09 at 11:22 AM.

C'mon guys, give Pan some slack. He's been taking an endless barrage of criticism lately, I wouldn't feel so good about myself either if I was bashed after every post I made.