Deleted

Shootmania Storm

I got the beta for this game and to be honest, it seems pretty damn good! It's a fast paced game where you use energy to get more speed and has some similarities to Quake/Unreal tournament. I can see this game being very competetive upon release.

In a recent interview it has been announced that ShootMania release date is set “before the end of 2012 and you can now Pre-Order it.

Site Information:

An unlimited gaming world customized for you
    Whether they are classic or developed exclusively for ShootMania Storm, the wide variety of maps and gaming modes offered within the game or created by the community will allow you to live constantly changing experiences.

Innovative intuitive playability
    Accessible to many and allowing the best to stand out, ShootMania guarantees fun from the first game to the last.

Tailor-made for competition
    Experience a fight at any time in a spectacular world. The many competitions held on ShootMania Storm offer the best sporting atmosphere.

Pure multiplayer delirium
    Many players can take each other on simultaneously! The "matchmaking" system allows players to easily connect to a server on their level, whether for pure enjoyment or competition.

Create your own playground
    With its map and script editors, numerous communication tools, Machinima sharing and editing tools, etc., ShootMania Storm offers everyone

Post below your opinions on this game

---------- Post added 2012-07-16 at 12:15 AM ----------
    Last edited by mmoc970b769a5b; 2012-07-15 at 11:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seemed very competitive from what I played, I loved jailbreak but since the game is relatively new people weren't understanding the concept of blocking the other team's jail escape pillar.

Overall I enjoyed it and I'm happy that I had a chance to play it.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    That video reminds me of Quake
    Definitly going to check this out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    It seemed very competitive from what I played, I loved jailbreak but since the game is relatively new people weren't understanding the concept of blocking the other team's jail escape pillar.

Overall I enjoyed it and I'm happy that I had a chance to play it.
    Did you play Elite mode? I think that will be the more competetive part of the game in future. But jailbreak and others were fun also.

Sort of like Quake, not sure whether I'm going to buy it, looks decent.

Quake with railguns only?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reighnman View Post
    Well actually, Nah. its not like quake, the similarity is the instagib railgun lol. The game modes are completley different to quake.

Quote Originally Posted by reighnman View Post
    It's similar to Quake, nothing more really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunkyman View Post
    It's similar to Quake, nothing more really.
    Pre-ordered it today :> Meaning beta access until released.