Deleted

Gurthaluk or 2x souldrinker?

hey guys! i just got my second souldrinker on my death knight , so i decided to try out 2x 1h what i saw inmedialty thhat i won't get on 0 runes:P so thats a nice 1

but whats better for dmg / burst wise? or what is smarter to go for ?

Deleted
    Gurthalak for UH
    Souldrinkers for frost

unholy is better for single target patchwerk
    frost is better for burst/target switching

play whichever one you like more

10+ Year Old Account
    You're going to be behind as 2H frost right now, so I'd go DW with the Souldrinkers vs the Gurth, though you can switch to Unholy to use Gurth. Some fights will favor each spec (such as Frost for Spine)

10+ Year Old Account
    Or, if you're masterfrost, no'kaled is BiS for DW.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Guess it depends on the situation too. Was the OP referring to PvE or PvP?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    Guess it depends on the situation too. Was the OP referring to PvE or PvP?
    PvP , sorry for not poitning that out!

---------- Post added 2012-07-16 at 01:09 PM ----------

so jeh basicly , go with the 2x souldrinker ( doing 2s with a ret ) i used to play unholy in wotlk and begin cata , but i don't like the spec anymore so i switched frost , but thanks for the tip guys! going Uh/Frost now frost for main :P

UH~DW Frost, basically pick what ever you want. There is a slightly advatage for DW frost due very simple AoE execution (very important for Madness p2 for example).
    Pick whatever you like, you can't go wrong.

If its for PvP 2H Frost works great for burst. I use 2 H. Souldrinkers in PvP and still do just as good with a H. Gurth. I see as many Unholy DK's in PvP as I do Frost ones. In bg's such as WSG and EoTS and TP I see Blood DK's (flag runners). Really just a matter of preference.

For PvE I would say Frost DW and 2H Unholy are about the same. 2H Frost atm is below them both (atm). For fights like Spine, I use DW Frost and valor point trinket. I can't really say that Unholy is good for burst in that particular fight (correct me if I am wrong) but this is my two copper.