View Poll Results: Give your vote =)

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Turrible

    15 42.86%
  • Wha/ever

    4 11.43%
  • It's All Righty

    5 14.29%
  • It's Mmmkay

    5 14.29%
  • Exsscellent

    6 17.14%
Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1
    Bloodsail Admiral DonQShot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Guimaraes
    Posts
    1,085

    Tinker-Hero Class Ideas

    Just some notes:
    -you will find many spells were taken from previous posts, and I would like to thank all those who "unknowingly" helped lol
    -Any ideas to improve this will go a long way, believe it guys =)

    Tinker

    Races: Alliance: Gnomes, Dwarves, Humans, Draenei, Worgen
    Horde: Goblins, Forsaken, Blood Elves,Orcs

    Requirements: One character with expert skill in engineer.

    Weapons: The class' primary weapons are guns.

    Armor type: Tinker- leather and mail for tank spec, Mech- plate

    Main stats: All specs should have the need for spirit
    -tank spec should need hit and strength since hit is for successfully hitting mobs for threat and preventing interrupts in tinker form and strength is for damage and condition breaking
    -dps spec should need hit and intellect, since hit would also increase his range and intellect spell power
    -healer spec should need hit and either intellect or agility since intellect increases healing effectiveness but agility increases spell haste
    -support spec should also need hit and agility since agility would increase movement speed, dodge and critical chance.

    Resource type: Tinker form: Steam(mana for dps spec). Mech form: Phlogiston

    Steam is a resource that works pretty much like mana, although backwards. It starts with 0 and has the same value as of a mana user but instead of the abilities spending mana, they actually generate steam. So the main purpose for the player is to avoid hitting extremely high values of steam as it will breakdown the Tinker's apparatus if it reaches full bar, disabling the use of any Steam based ability. Spirit stats will help increase the deterioration rate of it.

    Phlogiston is a tri-colored bar that even though it won’t force the player oom in the conventional way, it will indeed limit the effectiveness of the Tinker’s abilities, in the following way:
    Green: While the Tinker’s phlogiston is situated in the green portion, their damage and healing spells will do 100% damage and have 10% more critical hit chance.(this portion makes up 35% of the Phlogiston)
    Yellow:When the Tinker drops down into the yellow section, their phlogiston begins to weaken. Their healing and damage effects will do 80% but will have 10% less hit chance.(this portion makes up 35% of the Phlogiston)
    Red: If the Tinker drops down into the red part, their spells will only apply 50% of their usual damage/healing, they cannot critically hit and if left on the red for more than 1 min, the mech enters a powersave mode, loosing 10 sec immobilized to charge back into max Phlogiston.(this portion makes up 30% of the Phlogiston)

    Special resource: Gizmos-Gizmos are the Tinker’s version of a DK’s runes, but there are 4 different types, and only one of each is represented in the UI, with a base number of 2 of each type. Some abilities spend Gizmos and a player may carry a max of 20 extra ones to increase the usage of certain abilities. These special items can be obtained through the ability Scrap Tinker and the base limit is 2 of each type. The Gizmo’s chips are- Gunpowder, Chemicals, Hardware, Software . Also, their base CD time is 10 sec.

    Class specifics: Tinkers can pilot Mechs. There are 4 different types of mech, each for everyone of the specs plus a standard usable by all. The mech increases the armor of the Tinker, however, when the armor sustains damage, the Tinker sustains a baseline of 30% of the damage his mech receives. It is important to note that healing a Tinker in mech form heals the Tinker, not his mech, since it is mechanical. The only way for a tinker to repair his mech is to use his Repair ability and other special abilities.
    Mech forms will appear in the same bar division in the UI as warrior stances and others like it, and will take the Tinker an average time of 5 sec to summon and mount the Mech, and have 30 sec CD.

    Modes: these are special Tinker class abilities that the player can use or not and have a permanent phlogiston reservation pool in order to be maintained during combat. The three can be maintained together but at the cost of serious phlogiston shortage. Each one cost 10% Phlogiston.
    Tracker Device: The Tinker gives 65% more hit to ranged attacks to party members against the tinker's target. Does not affect the Tinker but all allies near 30 yd. Excess hit will go down as critical hit.
    Super Cruiser: Caster and party members become immune to snaring and root effects as well as other friendly movement buffs, but will move at a constant 10% speed increase.
    Robotic Poise: another mode-like ability that causes the caster and party members to have increased agility and a bonus to effects such as knockbacks and dazes, making them last for only half the time.


    Apparatus: A class trait and furthermore, a useful tool that all tinkers have access to is the Apparatus, which consists of a large tin-colored metal backpack with exhaust nozzles stretching out the bottom and two mechanical arms extending from the top. One of these arms ends in a two prong-style hinged grabbing claw, while the other ends in a high-pressure steam hammer.

    Mech Shrinking Capsule: Another class trait that is granted only by resorting to an engineer. This is where the mech suit will be stored, in order to be transported. It is an item that is bound and needs a place in the backpack.


    SPECS:


    Magitech (DPS): Specializing in the blending of ancient technology and magic, this branch excels at long range damage and control. Its tinker form utilizes Mana as its resource.
    Steamwarrior (Tanking): Specializing in engineering and technology, this branch excels at high armor, and close-range damage. Its tinker form utilizes Steam as its resource.
    Medic(Healing): Specializing in creating pain killers, chemicals and various concoctions, this branch excels at life support and healing. Its tinker form utilizes steam as its resource.
    Bounty Hunter(Support):Specialists on pursuing enemies without flinching, this spec uses powerful tracking devices aligned with high-tech damage AND defense support for his allies. Its Tinker form utilizes Steam as a resource.


    Below are the mecha types. The Alliance and the Horde's mechas would be different due to the influence of Goblin and Gnome technology. In order to summon a mech, the Tinker must have collected 10 Power Cells, except for the Standard Mech, which only requires 5. Furthermore, if the player looses all Power Cells, the Mech becomes unoperational until the Tinker collects the minimum Power Cells and activates the mech appropriately.

    Standard Engine:


    Common Mech utilized by all races. This mech is available to all Tinkers at level 55. This form grants specific abilities not found in Tinker form (think Bear and Cat abilities w/ druids). Standard Mechs offer a good balance between offensive and defensive skills. This mech can later upgrade to transport mode, allowing a Tinker to use it as a mount. Besides this, the Standard Mech also has other utility traits:
    Breather-Steam armor that contains a reserve tank of air. The operator can breathe the air from the tank to ignore the effects of inhaled poisons and immersion in water. The onboard air supply lasts for 20 min, making the Tinker immune to aoe poisons and allowing it to breath underwater.
    Copilot Cockpit-An extra cockpit that provides a comfortable station inside a steam armor. An allied copilot can hitch a ride. Combat, defense and movement remain under the control of the main operator of the steam armor
    Nagahunter Submariner Pack-A nagahunter submariner pack allows a suit of steam armor to move at its full speed underwater (walking, not swimming), while remaining watertight and holding an air supply that lasts for 20 min.

    The following mechs are only available at level 65:
    Arcane Engine:

    Arcane Engine mechs are only available to Tinkers who specialize in the Magitech tree. These mechs specialize in long range attacks, and mob control. The armor tends to be far weaker than the Steamwarrior spec even though it also uses plate.

    War Engine:

    War Engine mech are only available to Tinkers who specialize in the Steamwarrior tree. This mech specializes in melee combat, utilizing explosives and heavy mechanics to increase their power. They have the highest armor of all mech types. However, this spec can only activate mech form when it collects 15 Power Cells.

    Ambulance Engine:

    Ambulance Engine mechs are only available to tinkers who specialize in the Medic tree. These mech specialize in using chemical reactions to heal and, alligned with a fast and dynamic healing service. Only able to use abilities from short to medium range, though.

    Flying Engine:

    The Bounty Hunter spec of this class will have a specialized mech that can only be used in specific maps that have an height minimum. Another difference from the other specs is an improved version of the Apparatus backpack (now jetpack), coupled with a set of wings that he can use in combat to fly, and will replace the cloak icon on the character sheet becoming automatically upgraded periodically throughout the levels with the required stats. The mech I idealize for this spec would be something like the green goblins hovercraft, but if its not possible a vulgar ace class type of mech would have to suffice...

    DPS SPEC
    HEALER SPEC
    SUPPORT SPEC
    TANK SPEC

    TALENT TREE:http://mop-talent-grid-maker.appspot.com

    Tinker with Apparatus:

    Tinker techno Mage:


    Steamwarrior for tank spec:´

    Steam Throne for dps spec:

    Ambulance Trike for healer spec:

    Ace Hovercraft for support spec:

  2. #2
    Bloodsail Admiral DonQShot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Guimaraes
    Posts
    1,085
    HEY there!I Have now finished adding the resource costs and will now start working on the talent tree. Next on the to do list will be finishing some spells, sooo THIS MIGHT BE A GOOD TIME FOR SOME FEEDBACK EVERYONE .

  3. #3
    Mechagnome Draqson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    5th Reich; Germany
    Posts
    720
    I dont think 2 types of armor for one class is a good idea... rather stay to mail only, because mail is the least popular among classes after lvl40...

    And the phlogiston-resource sounds a lot like Rumble from League of Legends...

  4. #4
    Scarab Lord Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,471
    Very nice, but don't you feel that a class like this will just take a lot of good development ideas that could be put into Engineering, instead?
    You remember Engineering, the most potentially awesome yet neglected of all professions?

    Still waiting for an Ultrapure Thorium Mechasuit.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2012-09-24 at 01:38 PM.

    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

  5. #5
    Bloodsail Admiral DonQShot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Guimaraes
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Draqson View Post
    I dont think 2 types of armor for one class is a good idea... rather stay to mail only, because mail is the least popular among classes after lvl40...

    And the phlogiston-resource sounds a lot like Rumble from League of Legends...
    Hey there Draqson. You would be spot on if only I hadn't already created another mail using class, the demon hunter. Anyways, the mail upgrade is merely statistic, and does not allow the Tinker to equip mail armor. Ofc there is an exception, as I wanted to explore this idea and I integrated the plate access in the tank spec. Ofc this means that it would have a clear armor advantage, however as oposed to other specs that can access there mech suit easily, the tank can only activate it when he has 5 Power Cells.
    Now, another good observation u made was the association with Rumble from LoL. I have not, however, got any inspiration from it, as I have only searched it moments before writing this lol. But I will actually take it further and will add a new passive ability that was, this time, inspired by Rumble but I still need to figure out if it is going to be for all specs or only one that needs it.
    The ability is basically the increase in auto attack when the tinker is with full Steam... Cool right ?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DonQShot View Post
    The ability is basically the increase in auto attack when the tinker is with full Steam... Cool right ?
    Not really that great, since you've already installed a rule that states a tinker needs to repair her apparatus on the spot when she reaches full steam.
    A better idea would be to change that to 'Too much steam' messages, basically the equivalent of 'not enough rage/mana/energy/focus' messages.
    Furthermore, the class has a... SWTOR bountyhunter-esque feel to it. You may be aware of their resource system, which is... Heat, and pretty much works exactly like your mention of 'Steam.'
    One thing to watch out for, however, is the phlogiston phases. Green is good, orange is less than good, red is very, very bad. However, unless there is an inbuilt system that basically puts the player in full and automatic control (so that mostly, players will sit on the meagre side of green/high side of orange unless they mess up), this means that the class, as a whole, is unsuitable for tanks and healers in end-game PvE, especially since their output and ability to cope with things is entirely unpredictable. Basically: Any class that can provide a more stable alternative would be better all the time, for any encounter.

    Overall, I really like your idea. As mentioned by Chonar, though, the Engineering skill really needs some love, and this class... Well; as it is, it would actually simply replace engineering altogether. Let's face it: Engineering simply isn't useful. Also, the whole 'tinkering' feel implies that it should get engineering perks as a baseline anyway, because let's face it: A Tinker without engineering would be like a judge without an education in law. It just wouldn't make sense. But that would also mean that either the engineering skill is given as a perk, or the Tinker basically only has one profession.
    In any case, any 'mech' granted by this class should be equally creatable and usable by any engineer. Because it's engineering. It simply wouldn't make sense for a Tinker to be able to make a mechsuit, but my DK with full engineering, who can pretty much make stuff Apple couldn't even dream of, can't figure out how this Tinker is doing that.

  7. #7
    Bloodsail Admiral DonQShot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Guimaraes
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Not really that great, since you've already installed a rule that states a tinker needs to repair her apparatus on the spot when she reaches full steam.
    A better idea would be to change that to 'Too much steam' messages, basically the equivalent of 'not enough rage/mana/energy/focus' messages.
    Furthermore, the class has a... SWTOR bountyhunter-esque feel to it. You may be aware of their resource system, which is... Heat, and pretty much works exactly like your mention of 'Steam.'
    One thing to watch out for, however, is the phlogiston phases. Green is good, orange is less than good, red is very, very bad. However, unless there is an inbuilt system that basically puts the player in full and automatic control (so that mostly, players will sit on the meagre side of green/high side of orange unless they mess up), this means that the class, as a whole, is unsuitable for tanks and healers in end-game PvE, especially since their output and ability to cope with things is entirely unpredictable. Basically: Any class that can provide a more stable alternative would be better all the time, for any encounter.

    Overall, I really like your idea. As mentioned by Chonar, though, the Engineering skill really needs some love, and this class... Well; as it is, it would actually simply replace engineering altogether. Let's face it: Engineering simply isn't useful. Also, the whole 'tinkering' feel implies that it should get engineering perks as a baseline anyway, because let's face it: A Tinker without engineering would be like a judge without an education in law. It just wouldn't make sense. But that would also mean that either the engineering skill is given as a perk, or the Tinker basically only has one profession.
    In any case, any 'mech' granted by this class should be equally creatable and usable by any engineer. Because it's engineering. It simply wouldn't make sense for a Tinker to be able to make a mechsuit, but my DK with full engineering, who can pretty much make stuff Apple couldn't even dream of, can't figure out how this Tinker is doing that.
    Hya Stir! Ur post was a great help for me in finding many issues I probably would not have found by myself! I already changed the steam resource cap as u advised me to. And ur right, it does have a swtor feel to it because I played kotor and I loved their bounty hunter concept, which I heavily based mine upon. Another thing I will correct is also the Phlogiston phases, and I will again follow ur advice which was very insightful =). However, u should check the abilities by accessing the links I posted because you would see that even if the Tinker has good Phlogiston, the most powerful abilities will also require a Gizmo or more, which is intended to force players to be more methodic.By the way, there is already a perk naturally granted by the class related to engineering. Now u should really check the abilities =P. As for the mechs being able to be created by engineers, thats really not my business lol cause I am only doing the class...

  8. #8
    I'd prefer the Tinker as a base class available to almost everyone (except maybe Tauren, Night Elves and Pandaren). In my mind in "caster" form it used focus like a hunter, centered around guns and mail, but in a "mech" form it used phlogiston and heat. The more phlogiston you use for a spell, the more heat you generate. At certain level of heat, you have to vent it (causing a DoT around you) or blow up (dealing massive damage to you and everyone around you, friend or foe).

    (Feel free to use those ideas is what I'm saying)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chen Stormstout
    To ask why we fight is to ask why leaves fall. (...)
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit
    Gravity? We fight because gravity? Never listen to a philosophy from a panda.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Very nice, but don't you feel that a class like this will just take a lot of good development ideas that could be put into Engineering, instead?
    You remember Engineering, the most potentially awesome yet neglected of all professions?

    Still waiting for an Ultrapure Thorium Mechasuit.
    Engineering will never get class ability-level stuff anyway, so it doesn't affect it at all.


    If only wow had a tinker class, I'd be so much more into it, but alas...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Then the [MMORPG] genre started attracting more players. These players wanted more of a "game" and less of a "world" [...]

  10. #10
    I am Murloc! The Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Merry ol' England.
    Posts
    5,204
    To me it seems like the tinker is really a pure damage dealing class, one that could have many interesting facts.

    Gunpowder tree: Ranged focus damage dealer like a hunter, but based around guns/explosives and turrets.
    Mechanist tree: Melee focused damage dealer, using steam as a rage like mechanic focused on machine parts, with a mecha form in a similar vein to meta.
    Alchemical tree: Magic based damage dealer using thrown potions, transmuting items into spells and over crazy magic/science.

    Imagine the alchemical tree throwing firebombs and crazy potions and other wild things.
    "What do you seek within the mountain?"

  11. #11
    I really really really don't think Blizzard are ever going to implement a mana-free healing class, I'd swap the DPS one to your other resource system because it frankly makes more sense.
    DPS don't need to worry about mana, all of them except mages have some other secondary resource system to watch now.

    Hit rating buffs are also pretty much not going to happen.

  12. #12
    meh, kind a lame, if they add more classes they will be Diablo rehash classes like the monk

  13. #13
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Twitch & Youtube
    Posts
    18,786
    Support role does not exist and likely will never exist.
    Human Female Gladiator (DPS Prot) Warrior. Wyrmrest Accord - US.

    "You should only install Warlords on your master hard drive. They will never be slaves." - @CM_Lore

    Better version of my avatar.

  14. #14
    Love this idea, WoW needs more steam punk imo. I say specs should be:
    Tinker: Int base class that focuses on construct pets and other stuf they build like golems, dispencers, shield walls, engines and other things that could work as guardians or pets.
    Apothecary: could be a healing tree or just a plain caster like tree, basically using chemicals for either purpose. Pretty much like those forsaken dudes frome the love is in the air thing or that dude in Ice Crown with the slimes.
    Zapper: agility based range weapon user that focuses on bombs, shots, rockets, turrets and all manners of demolition.

    I would loooove to see a class like this in wow. It would fit in without feeling too redundant in the same way the Monk feels really new and not just a remix of other classes.

    Still, the money is in a mail user and it has to share loot with shaman and hunter and since range weapons are a hunter only thing now it might be nice if it had at least 1 spec that uses range weapons.

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-28 at 03:30 PM ----------

    Love this idea, WoW needs more steam punk imo. I say specs should be:
    Tinker: Int base class that focuses on construct pets and other stuf they build like golems, dispencers, shield walls, engines and other things that could work as guardians or pets.
    Apothecary: could be a healing tree or just a plain caster like tree, basically using chemicals for either purpose. Pretty much like those forsaken dudes frome the love is in the air thing or that dude in Ice Crown with the slimes.
    Zapper: agility based range weapon user that focuses on bombs, shots, rockets, turrets and all manners of demolition.

    I would loooove to see a class like this in wow. It would fit in without feeling too redundant in the same way the Monk feels really new and not just a remix of other classes.

    Still, the money is in a mail user and it has to share loot with shaman and hunter and since range weapons are a hunter only thing now it might be nice if it had at least 1 spec that uses range weapons.

  15. #15
    Bloodsail Admiral DonQShot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Guimaraes
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    I'd prefer the Tinker as a base class available to almost everyone (except maybe Tauren, Night Elves and Pandaren). In my mind in "caster" form it used focus like a hunter, centered around guns and mail, but in a "mech" form it used phlogiston and heat. The more phlogiston you use for a spell, the more heat you generate. At certain level of heat, you have to vent it (causing a DoT around you) or blow up (dealing massive damage to you and everyone around you, friend or foe).

    (Feel free to use those ideas is what I'm saying)
    Lol, I left out Trolls and Worgen! Would you really want to play as a Tinker with them =P? Now I wouldn't also disaprove your idea of using focus in tinker mode and steam + phlogiston when in mech form. That is also a valid option, but my intention was to give the Tinker class a fully mechanic feel that I tink can only be achieved by making its resource system, as close to a mechanic as it can. If it were to use focus, it would force the player to play as a hunter and this means there would be times where it would be out of focus. As it stands, this resource system offers a much more consistent pace for using abilities, since they are mainly regulated by the CD of the Gizmos and a much higher endurance to their resource bar, since its pool is the same as any other caster. However, I am inclined to also add steam to the mech form(probably only to the tank spec), but I shall take some time to weight this decision...hhmm --_--
    Now I really really wish to thank u because it will be very cool to use ur ideas and I already know the right place to put them, but u'll just have to stay on this thread to see hehehe.

  16. #16
    Bloodsail Admiral DonQShot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Guimaraes
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I really really really don't think Blizzard are ever going to implement a mana-free healing class, I'd swap the DPS one to your other resource system because it frankly makes more sense.
    DPS don't need to worry about mana, all of them except mages have some other secondary resource system to watch now.

    Hit rating buffs are also pretty much not going to happen.
    Although this is in theory not a mana depending class, its steam system works exactly like mana but backwards, which in practice translates to oom type of situations when the tinker reaches full steam.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 03:01 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    To me it seems like the tinker is really a pure damage dealing class, one that could have many interesting facts.

    Gunpowder tree: Ranged focus damage dealer like a hunter, but based around guns/explosives and turrets.
    Mechanist tree: Melee focused damage dealer, using steam as a rage like mechanic focused on machine parts, with a mecha form in a similar vein to meta.
    Alchemical tree: Magic based damage dealer using thrown potions, transmuting items into spells and over crazy magic/science.

    Imagine the alchemical tree throwing firebombs and crazy potions and other wild things.
    I believe I covered all that in my concept =). Gunpowder is a basic skill for all specs, since they all use guns and there are many explosive based abilities, which require Gunpowder Gizmos as a matter of fact. Ur mechanist spec is best represented in my tank spec, the steamwarrior, who is capable of using guns to start dealing damage in long range, but uses its Apparatus Backpack to tank in melee. The alchemical tree ur thinking of, I mixed it between the magitech who does not use potions but is actually able to transmute spells into weapons with an ability called "infuse weapon". The healer spec is the one closer to resembling an alchemist or in the case of a Horde player, the apothecary. Both of these 2 iconic classes share most of their traits so I think it works fine if the healing spec would be a mix of alchemical sprays and apothecary potions.
    Tell me plz, have you check out the abilities link?

  17. #17
    For a tinker class kit I'd want a gnome or a goblin with a mechanical rig giving him those giant arms like Samwise drew in the RPG manual with a lot of bomb and dynamite throwing.

    http://www.sonsofthestorm.com/viewer...rcraft&art=157
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

  18. #18
    Bloodsail Admiral DonQShot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Guimaraes
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    For a tinker class kit I'd want a gnome or a goblin with a mechanical rig giving him those giant arms like Samwise drew in the RPG manual with a lot of bomb and dynamite throwing.

    http://www.sonsofthestorm.com/viewer...rcraft&art=157
    Hmm, bombs and dynamites, check, mechanical rig with robo arms, check. now I'm thinking that the giant metal arm claw is probably a fist weapon so I gave that skill to two of the specs that would better use that kind of highly engineered/high tech fist weapon... check!

    PS:The Talent tree is only one ability short of completion so u can check that out if u like! Just look for xikfreits(author) at the website provided in my other class concept threads. Cheerioh

  19. #19
    Bloodsail Admiral DonQShot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Guimaraes
    Posts
    1,085

    Rotations added

    Hey there! This is most probably gonna be my last update cause I have Finally finished the Tinker by adding the specs rotations. So, enjoy the reading and any questions u have I will be thrilled to discuss them =). BTW I will move on to working on my other classes rotations as well so don't mind that if u decide to look into those =P.

    CYA SOON

  20. #20
    I don't want more steam punk as such, except that it's a nice idea.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •