Facebook Games, Social Network Games

Jammy Dragon another social network game, well it was like other games I played before (Restaurant City, Cityville, Empire & Allies) but the only difference was the dragons and their purpose there in the game. It enticing enough because of when you already spend all your energy there are still things to do unlike from previous games I played I just wait for the energy to be at its maximum again.

There are ups and downs to this game. The good thing is that you can still play it with the use of mobile phones and devices that has internet.

The graphics of the game is good enough for its game source (facebook) and most of its players are already experienced because of games like Restaurant City, Cityville, and other social network games that based on energy management simulation game.

But the downside is that there are experienced gamers that playing this game they already have encountered some issues or problems from the past games they played so they could assume that it could be same with this one too.

Some players are annoyed with the “REQUEST” or “SENDING” part of this kind of game but since it’s a social network game it can’t be help because it is part of the essence of the game without it would be just an arcade game or building simulation game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm, what?

I suppose I'm in before the off-topic lock. I'm guessing this is an advert.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Pretty sure this thread belongs somewhere else rather than the WoW General.

OT: The only 'social network' game I've played was Farmville (waaaaay long ago). I ended up selling everything I had and made 8-bit Mario characters out of haybales

I just notice I'm in the wrong thread sorry about this XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved to Video Games Discussion

those social network games are the crack of the video game world, very addicting, but giant time and money sinks with very little payoff and nothing substantial to hold them up (such as, say, a story, plot, characters, etc). I shun them all. SHUN!!!

Facebook are mostly played by bored people or while using FB.