1. #1
    Pandaren Monk RenegadeXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,966

    How can i get rid of a skin fold?

    So i am sure everyone here will tell me, duh easy, dont fold your skin right? Well I work in an office and i come back home and sit on the computer, so i sit most of the day. I i do a lot of exercise with good nutrition, regardless of the fact that I spend lot of time sitting. I am 155 pounds and 23 year old and never been fat.

    I think it might just be the way my skin is shaped but I am looking for tips.

    Here is a pic, so you can see.

    If you are just gonna troll, please stay away.

    http://oi47.tinypic.com/14lujpe.jpg

  2. #2
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Thunder Bluff
    Posts
    878
    Not sure what your purpose with this is , to show off your confidence in your body or w/e.
    Anyway I dont even see anything wrong.... I look somewhat similar myself, dont see anything wrong?
    What is there to point out and what is folding, honestly I dont see it.
    For the Horde! And for the Earthmother!
    Armory

  3. #3
    Red mark at the belly button? What are you talking about? The red mark is just a bruise caused by pressure. I assume you wear a suit and traditionally cut pants? If so, pants that high have belts that go around that area. Try loosening your belt.
    Last edited by jbhasban; 2012-10-28 at 08:49 PM.

  4. #4
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Thunder Bluff
    Posts
    878
    Exactly my thoughts, it just happends like dafuq? I dont see anything wrong but k

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 09:48 PM ----------

    btw im not trolling.... I'm just saying dafuq I dont see anything wrong really. so that answers your question I think :P
    For the Horde! And for the Earthmother!
    Armory

  5. #5
    Pandaren Monk RenegadeXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    Not sure what your purpose with this is , to show off your confidence in your body or w/e.
    Anyway I dont even see anything wrong.... I look somewhat similar myself, dont see anything wrong?
    What is there to point out and what is folding, honestly I dont see it.
    Thats an old pic,if i wanted to show off i would have shown a way more recent pic, unfortunately this one didnt show a skin fold.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    Thats an old pic,if i wanted to show off i would have shown a way more recent pic, unfortunately this one didnt show a skin fold.
    At 155 lbs you really cant be showing off anything tbh. That's the average weight of a skinny male of average height.

  7. #7
    Pandaren Monk RenegadeXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,966
    Quote Originally Posted by jbhasban View Post
    At 155 lbs you really cant be showing off anything tbh. That's the average weight of a skinny male of average height.
    You are changing the subject,

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    You are changing the subject,
    You didnt say what skin fold you are talking about. Are you talking about your obliques/love handles? Thats what they are suppose to look like. Your body looks normal/average.

  9. #9
    Pandaren Monk RenegadeXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,966
    Quote Originally Posted by jbhasban View Post
    You didnt say what skin fold you are talking about. Are you talking about your obliques/love handles? Thats what they are suppose to look like. Your body looks normal/average.

    The red line on my lower belly.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    The red line on my lower belly.
    I would guess its caused by your belt when wearing dress pants.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •