[H] Rising <Tarren Mill> - 6/16 - Recruiting exceptional players for 25 man transiton
Greetings one and all!
Rising of Tarren Mill (EU) is currently looking to recruit some exceptional, experienced and capable players to help expand our current roster and allow us to transition into 25 man progressive raiding.
----------------- Rising; who the hell are they?
Rising is a semi-hardcore guild hailing from Tarren Mill EU, with our current focus being 10 man progressive runs.
Founded in March 2012, the guild was formed under the belief that with the joint experience and knowledge of its members, Rising would be able to do things to a better standard than we'd all previously experienced, striding to avoid the oppression and favouritism previous guilds have displayed. With a friendly, social atmosphere and the emphasis being placed equally on both the individual player as well as the requirements of the team. With all this being said, the primary focus of the guild is PROGRESS
Thankfully, the patience and efforts our members put in to developing the guild paid off; although relatively new to Tarren Mill, Rising was still able to claim the server 10th, 10 man Madness of Deathwing Heroic kill. With such an achievement behind us, the guild moved onto looking to the future and what Mists of Pandaria shall hold for us.
As it stands, Rising is comprised of members that are dotted all over the EU with various backgrounds and histories, including some that boast previous feats such as; - World 32nd Lich king heroic kill
- World 3rd Hc Majordomo Staghelm
- Numerous Vanilla and TBC Server firsts.
TLDR? A simple version; Rising is a mismatched group of freaks that are social, friendly and skilled, hailing from multiple raiding backgrounds and each linked by a passion to progress and succeed.
Now….we’re looking to the future and want to make the grand leap into 25 man progressive raiding...
But in order to do that, we need recruits!
------------------- What we are looking for
At this time, Rising is searching for a number of new players to help expand and fill our roster in preparation for our transition into 25 mans.
In particular the guild is looking specifically for players that are seasoned, highly experienced but most of all, have a burning desire toprogress in a friendly and mature atmosphere
Sadly, we don't just take anybody, our recruits must themselves have the right sort of attitude and a mature mentality when it comes to both the guild and raiding. We also expect our recruits to come experienced with a vast knowledge of their class, as sadly we do not offer a none progressive team, nor do we expect to have to hold your hand every step of the way during fights.
As with any guild, we also have a few rules we abide by when recruiting, so we are also specifically looking for members that are;
• Over the age of 18 (sorry, this is something we strongly abide by)
• Able to attend atleast 2 raids out of the 3 raids per week - 75% a month - (we strongly believe that the only thing that we are limited by is the precious little time we have)
• Always prepared for the night at hand including flasks, pots, gems and Enchants
• Able to bring their own personality and ideas to the guild, both raiding and the guild itself.
• Able to dedicate themselves. (We raid only 3 nights a week and we truly ask that during these times that you are committed to us and only us)
As already mentioned, we are currently recruiting for 25 man progressive runs and have identified that we are in need of the following classes/roles;
Rising offers a friendly and dedicated guild/raiding environment that is welcoming to all those that choose to embrace it. Through each of our members comprehensive past experiences, we have been able to craft a guild that is able to provide, but not limited to;
- Organised raiding. Through simple systems like the implementation of raid plans, Rising is able to provide an organised raiding structure - saving our raiders the embarrassing questions such as "where am I standing" 2 seconds before a pull.
- Experienced and knowledgeable raid leaders
- A social and friendly guild atmosphere
- A competitive raid environment where everyone is here to push you to ensure you're playing at your best
- Raids on a social yet competitive schedule;
Wednesday - 19:30 - 23:00
Thursday - 19:30 -23:00
Sunday - 19:30 - 23:00
So, if Rising sounds like a guild that meets your own beliefs and ideologies, please do not hesitate to apply.
All potential recruits can find an extensive list of out raiding information and application forms at; www.Rising-tm.Enjin.com
We do insist that applicants do take the time to read out comprehensive list of raiding rules and expectations.
If anyone has any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask here or find myself or another of our officers in-game, who will be more than happy to help.
May I be the first to thank you for your time and interest in Rising and we hope to see your application soon.
Rising Management Team
“Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail and succeeding” - R.W. Emerson
Last edited by JuhTai; 2012-10-25 at 02:13 AM.
Reason: Edited list of requirements