Worst group ever?

This merely for the comedy factor.

So, I was questing in Voss yesterday when someone asked in general chat looking for a group for Heroic 4 Trial Of The First. I offered to join since I had the quest and the group quickly got up to the max of 4. Then the group leader changed it to an ops group and added a 5th person. I was pretty sure you couldn't do a heroic as an ops group but I wasn't 100% sure.

At this point one was in the building where the heroic takes place, two were just outside the building including the ops/group leader, one was on another part of the map and I had quick traveled to the nearest flight path and was on my way up. The group/ops leader then announced we should all meet at the flight path even though they were right outside the building so they passed me going in the opposite direction. Once they got down there and they realized nobody was going to meet them they decided we should just meet at the building.

Once there I was able to confirm we wouldn't be able to do it as an ops group. Luckily one guy volunteers to drop out. She then disbands the ops group and we reform as a normal 4 person group. I go inside and notice the first set of mobs are really close to the entrance. As I debated if I should tell the group that sure enough someone goes through and pulls them. Not too surprisingly everyone else dies leaving me to try to solo two elites. I get one down and then run out to reset. We start talking about what went wrong while we kill the last elite where we find out we have 3 dps in the group. The 4th I think was a tank but he didn't confirm that so he could very well have been a dps.

Our next set of mobs is 2 Strongs, 1 Elite and 1 Champion. No problem says the group leader. Her (dps) and her guildie dps will take down the 2 Strongs while me and the tank (?) take down the elite. We were then going to converge on the champion. The pull starts and they got the one Strong down before dying. The tank (?) and I die too.

I then offer to drop group so they can get a healer (and so I could get as far away from the group as possible). The group leader response was "Let's just disband as I'm too impatient". I then drop group but I do see in general chat they had started looking for a healer so they might have been able to get one and complete the heroic.

I must admit I would say the game is fairly easy and I haven't run into too many bad groups so this kind of surprised me. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

10+ Year Old Account
    I definitely wouldn't rate that as the worst group ever.

I know I joined a NORMAL EV with a guildee's friend in order to get him some free lewtz. I only joined because he said they had wiped about 5+ times on the first two bosses. I cringed and accepted my invite. We were on the Council, where everyone has their own add. Its an extremely easy fight. We pull, I kill my mob in seconds. After wondering what was taking everyone else so long, I notice two people die and someone randomly tags the adds so I can't attack them and then they die too. Yes, a wipe on council.

The next attempt, I found the 2 people who were just terrible despite being nearly full Rakata. I told them to go stand in the corner and I would kill their adds for them. We start and I proceed to kill their adds plus my add. Needless to say, the person whom I was helping and myself both left after that because if this group struggled immensely on Council, then I did not want to know what Soa was going to be like. Especially since the tank had 3k less health than me...

I think worst group ever is reserved for a group I was in near release for BT. I mean the place was(is?) tuned for 2 players. This group had 4 and wiped on trash and bosses with me being the only one really pulling my weight. Pretty terribad when 4 people wipe on 2-man content though.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've been in some groups that couldn't complete content (mostly from bad comp or general lack of skill), but nothing even remotely close to some of my WoW dungeon finder groups. Everyone I've met has been relatively nice, or at worst completely silent. Can't beat that.

Maybe I've just been lucky.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".