Deleted

ElvUI Raid Frames

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone could help me... I've been using ElvUI for some time, and I really like it... I've aways disabled the built in raid frames and used grid instead, but recently I saw someone using the built in frames and I thought they looked pretty cool so I enabled them again and gave them a go.. It took a bit of getting used to, but I think I actually prefer them but I have come across a problem. When we are doing Yorsahj HC our raid leader always splits us into 3 groups to help the healers... when he does this, the elvui raid frames makes 2 people (the people in the 3rd group) disappear.. on grid there is an option to make it show a 10 player raid as a 15 player raid and this fixes the problem.. I was wondering if anyone knew whether elv had a similar option? If it does I can't find it so any help would be appreciated, thanks

Have you tried searching the forums on the Tukui site? Search for "Elv", "visibility" and "raid625" and it should give you the answer. Basically you have to modify the code in the visibility box to force it to use the 25 man raid frames. I linked the search but it sometimes does weird things if you're not logged in to the site.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.