1. #22041
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    WORST DEATH EVER.

    Tab back to minecraft. fly back to my tower. type /gamemode 0. Walk around for a few seconds, when suddenly. Anaksoo has died to falling.
    HOW!
    Then I got dc, like usual
    Oh noes.

    Your tower looks amazing though. ^_^

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  2. #22042
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,254
    His penis tower?

  3. #22043
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    His penis tower?
    Makes you feel inadequate

  4. #22044
    + 23
    Totally overcompensating

  5. #22045
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Makes you feel inadequate
    Yes.

  6. #22046
    Moderator Malthanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Not nearly out of the way enough
    Posts
    4,709
    +19

    Good morning.

  7. #22047
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,316
    +20

    Aww JoyJoy.

    Just think though. It's not the height of the tower that matters. It's the placement of the TNT to blow it to kingdom come that matters.
    Last edited by Dyra; 2012-08-21 at 12:30 PM.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  8. #22048

  9. #22049
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    684
    + 22

  10. #22050
    Moderator Malthanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Not nearly out of the way enough
    Posts
    4,709
    + 18

  11. #22051
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,254
    I bet you say that to everyone, Dyra.

    Off for a hour or so.

  12. #22052
    + 19
    My puppet state for what happens when things go extreme:
    http://www.nationstates.net/nation=r...dy_landy_state
    ranked in the top 10/5% for stuff :L
    Last edited by Purifier; 2012-08-21 at 12:53 PM.

  13. #22053
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    684
    + 20
    Last edited by holz; 2012-08-21 at 12:54 PM.

  14. #22054
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,699
    I'm assuming this legislation: "In a bid to provide a new revenue stream for Taetiseo's Beef-Based Agriculture industry, it has been suggested that Puppys could be added to the menu." takes whatever animal is your nation animal, I regret using puppy as my national animal....because I'd be fine with my national animal being eaten if it was something less...of a pet.

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-21 at 08:57 PM ----------

    LOL AT THE OPTIONS!

    1.
    "The fact is, the Puppy population is out of control," says Beef-Based Agriculture spokesperson Bianca Li. "We have to do something about them anyway, so why not market them as tasty snacks? We could have Puppy kebabs, Puppy pies, Puppy-on-a-sticks--the possibilities are endless! Let's not pass up this golden opportunity to provide a feast, if you will, for our economy."

    2.
    "I agree that something needs to be done about Puppy over-population," says random passer-by Akira Spirit, "but eating them? That's kind of gross. Let's just shoot the ones we have to and shovel their bodies into ditches like normal."

    3.
    "I am shocked and appalled!" declared SPCA President Margaret de Groot. "If anyone needs to be culled, it's us humans. The Puppys were here first, remember? We need to take this as a sign to get our industry--agriculture in particular--to back off. The Puppy is part of what makes Taetiseo a great nation!"

    The puppys were here first!
    Ah screw it, Taetiseo citizens now eat puppys.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-08-21 at 12:57 PM.

  15. #22055
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'm assuming this legislation: "In a bid to provide a new revenue stream for Taetiseo's Beef-Based Agriculture industry, it has been suggested that Puppys could be added to the menu." takes whatever animal is your nation animal, I regret using puppy as my national animal....because I'd be fine with my national animal being eaten if it was something less...of a pet.
    I'm ok with eating a Moosepanda

    I really need to get rid of government spending into religion :x
    Last edited by Purifier; 2012-08-21 at 12:58 PM.

  16. #22056
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'm assuming this legislation: "In a bid to provide a new revenue stream for Taetiseo's Beef-Based Agriculture industry, it has been suggested that Puppys could be added to the menu." takes whatever animal is your nation animal, I regret using puppy as my national animal....because I'd be fine with my national animal being eaten if it was something less...of a pet.

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-21 at 08:57 PM ----------

    LOL AT THE OPTIONS!

    1.
    "The fact is, the Puppy population is out of control," says Beef-Based Agriculture spokesperson Bianca Li. "We have to do something about them anyway, so why not market them as tasty snacks? We could have Puppy kebabs, Puppy pies, Puppy-on-a-sticks--the possibilities are endless! Let's not pass up this golden opportunity to provide a feast, if you will, for our economy."

    2.
    "I agree that something needs to be done about Puppy over-population," says random passer-by Akira Spirit, "but eating them? That's kind of gross. Let's just shoot the ones we have to and shovel their bodies into ditches like normal."

    3.

    "I am shocked and appalled!" declared SPCA President Margaret de Groot. "If anyone needs to be culled, it's us humans. The Puppys were here first, remember? We need to take this as a sign to get our industry--agriculture in particular--to back off. The Puppy is part of what makes Taetiseo a great nation!"

    The puppys were here first!
    Ah screw it, Taetiseo citizens now eat puppys.
    You eat Puppies? that's disgusting, luckily all the children in my country don't have to witness that, because they are too busy gambling in my Casinos
    .

  17. #22057
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    I'm ok with eating a Moosepanda

    I really need to get rid of government spending into religion :x
    How do I change my national animal. I'm okay with eating the national animal if I hadn't made it puppies!
    It's funny too because it's specifically puppies, once they grow up they're off the menu. But young and fresh = dinner. ;]

  18. #22058
    + 21
    I think it's under settings

  19. #22059
    Moderator Malthanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Not nearly out of the way enough
    Posts
    4,709
    +16

    Bah, missed the number because work! Sad paladin.

    I'm assuming Dwarf Fortress?
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-08-21 at 01:05 PM.

  20. #22060
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    +16

    I'm assuming Dwarf Fortress?
    lolno

    + 22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •