1. #38021
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Change it so you don't see the armpit!
    Gonna have to find a new pic then . :<

  2. #38022
    Herald of the Titans Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    2,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Gonna have to find a new pic then . :<
    Good.

    Make it female as well.

  3. #38023
    Mechagnome Genganger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Happy now, Geng?
    Semi armpit.

    Who is that even? He looks ... duck face-ish.
    +18

  4. #38024
    Hai everybody!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Back from work \o/ hello all.

    So people who know stuff about bleach, after that completely random story line about a hollow and a brother and sister ghosts, then an episode about hitsugia playing football and now an episode about a random kendo team at ichigos sister I decided to look it up and apparently all those episodes, including the hollow episodes which I didn't realize, are fillers and I still have 5 more to go! (including this one)

    Are these fillers worth watching? That last one had nothing happen in it but hitsugia met Ichigos sister so I assume if they see each other again, that will be mentioned.

    and zomg where are the numbers!
    Hey Anak! When I was watching bleach I didn't watch them... I don't like to watch fillers, boring thing for me, I just skipped then and there were no repercussions :P I think it's safe to say that you can skip them.

    + 19

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-17 at 12:44 PM ----------

    Ely... That's a gorgeous avatar and sig!

  5. #38025
    Herald of the Titans Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    2,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Ely... That's a gorgeous avatar and sig!
    No.

    Armpit.

  6. #38026
    Mechagnome Genganger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Ely... That's a gorgeous avatar and sig!
    Armpit! 10

  7. #38027
    Bloodsail Admiral Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Back in Sweden
    Posts
    1,128
    + 20

    Btw I snooped about something of Joyful exposing his face on the interwebs?
    My SC2 stream, bitchz, love goes to Elyaan the Weird and Fantastical Unicorn.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  8. #38028
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Ana they were playing kpop yesterday in the ericsson globe at the WCS finals... I had no clue what songs were played except gangnam style which was played twice. I would've needed your expertise.

    I might actually be going back to stockholm soon again. But only for a night to pick up some stuff.
    Ohhh give me every detail you can about them and maybe I can identify one of them


    And yes holz, answer the question about Hitsugia please

  9. #38029
    I'm sorry if my tastes aren't the same as yours!! That armpit looks good!!!! For me of course! :P

  10. #38030
    Herald of the Titans Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    2,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I'm sorry if my tastes aren't the same as yours!! That armpit looks good!!!! For me of course! :P
    You are forgiven.

  11. #38031
    Mechagnome Genganger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Btw I snooped about something of Joyful exposing his face on the interwebs?
    Oh, tell me moar.

  12. #38032
    By the way Anak, there's no more mention of Toushiro and Ichigo's sister after that episode... You know, it's just a filler, sadly..

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-17 at 12:49 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    You are forgiven.
    Thank you!!! Here's another (crappy) heart!! <3 It's the intention that matters, not the object! :P

  13. #38033
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hey Anak! When I was watching bleach I didn't watch them... I don't like to watch fillers, boring thing for me, I just skipped then and there were no repercussions :P I think it's safe to say that you can skip them.
    Yea I skipped them except for the last two which involved 3 of the arrancar defecting and then being beaten, they were fillers but they actually involved things to do with the main story so I thought I might as well watch them, the rest I just read about. (One of them was about yumichicka helping a guy bake a cake....bleach has the worst fillers)

  14. #38034
    Bloodsail Admiral Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Back in Sweden
    Posts
    1,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Ohhh give me every detail you can about them and maybe I can identify one of them
    Afraid I cant. I would have to watch the whole event for that again.

    I remember one of the music videos being about a game of table-tennis... involving 2 guys, 3 girls (those were probably the main artists) and 1 huge girl.

    It was very odd.
    My SC2 stream, bitchz, love goes to Elyaan the Weird and Fantastical Unicorn.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  15. #38035
    Mechagnome holz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post

    And yes holz, answer the question about Hitsugia please
    You asked why he was so weak compared to the other captains. That's basically because he's so young compared to most of them. And he hasn't been a Shinigami fot that long. Apparently he has extremely high potential. (minor spoiler incoming) Kyoraku (who has been a captain for about 1000 years or so) said that Hitsugaya will probably surpass him in another 100 years. So he is "weak" because he is still young compared to all the other captains.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    bleach has the worst fillers
    QFT!

  16. #38036
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Yea I skipped them except for the last two which involved 3 of the arrancar defecting and then being beaten, they were fillers but they actually involved things to do with the main story so I thought I might as well watch them, the rest I just read about. (One of them was about yumichicka helping a guy bake a cake....bleach has the worst fillers)

    Yeah, I watched those too. And yes that Yumichika episode was a big, bad, lol... I watched it because I didn't know if it was a filler or not, when I noticed it was, rofl I just skipped it, after that I just read the next episodes descriptions to see if they were fillers or not.

    Bleach fillers, suck. :X Tbh the only one that I saw, and that was ok, was Toushiro and Ichigo's sister playing football, aside from that, all crappy. :P

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-17 at 12:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    You asked why he was so weak compared to the other captains. That's basically because he's so young compared to most of them. And he hasn't been a Shinigami fot that long. Apparently he has extremely high potential. (minor spoiler incoming) Kyoraku (who has been a captain for about 1000 years or so) said that Hitsugaya will probably surpass him in another 100 years. So he is "weak" because he is still young compared to all the other captains.



    QFT!
    Yeah, that's what I said previously too. Hitsuguya will get stronger, eventually. He's a genius just like Gin, if not better.

  17. #38037
    Mechagnome Genganger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    + 21

  18. #38038
    Mechagnome holz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    717
    Y U heff to be mad Geng?

  19. #38039

  20. #38040
    Mechagnome holz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

    Yeah, that's what I said previously too. Hitsuguya will get stronger, eventually. He's a genius just like Gin, if not better.
    Gin's Bankai is overpowered

    Y U heff to be mad Joy?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •