Is that why you suddenly traded avatars with someone? Because of your number marathon thing?

Oh and also this blew my mind.
    Read the description for the full list of people present. So many awesome people

I don't know why I like this song sooo much =/

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

Looks a bit derp here but I like it. Also I forgot to mention. I think my Sica gifs might be also Taeyon because they look so alike and it's kinda hard to notice which one is which. xd

[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m17wjqVg5t1r8fanr.gif[IMG]
    No they don't!
    Not at all imo, every gif you linked so far tonight has been Jessica anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Is that why you suddenly traded avatars with someone? Because of your number marathon thing?

Oh and also this blew my mind.
    Read the description for the full list of people present. So many awesome people
    Yeah. Pyr and I made a bet. I can only change my avatar and signature when I have all the 50 numbers.

I love the song, she sings well, the only problem in there is that you can see that it's play back. >.> But it's nice. The dude sings well too.

No they don't!
    Not at all imo, every gif you linked so far tonight has been Jessica anyway
    Oh, okay. Well, I said it because I found one of Sica nad Taeyon and they looked so similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I don't know why I like this song sooo much =/
    I love it too Joy! Her voice is just amazing.

"I fink u freeky and I like you a lot."!

The lyrics are deep.

I love it too Joy! Her voice is just amazing.

"I fink u freeky and I like you a lot."!

Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    The lyrics are deep.
    huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Hi Gemi.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Why why why why why?

Yeah. Pyr and I made a bet. I can only change my avatar and signature when I have all the 50 numbers.

I love the song, she sings well, the only problem in there is that you can see that it's play back. >.> But it's nice. The dude sings well too.
    Playback? I think her earpiece was messing up, according to comments. you can see her getting annoyed towards the end xD

The dude is Yognhwa from C.N Blue, he kind of fake dated Seohyun from SNSD for a bit. I mean no one thought it was real, it was for a show called "we got married" was quite funny they were very cute together.

Here's a song the two of them wrote on the show
    To explain that, banmal means unofficial speech basically. Korean has honorofics you add to the end of most words and such in most situations to be polite but for close friends they remove them and it's called banmal, Seohyun never uses banmal to anyone because she was raised to always be polite but Yonghwa is trying to get her to talk like that to him.

After the show the other girls in SNSD said Seohyun had begun using banmal with them because of Yonghwa \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    You make me sick.

Playback? I think her earpiece was messing up, according to comments. you can see her getting annoyed towards the end xD

The dude is Yognhwa from C.N Blue, he kind of fake dated Seohyun from SNSD for a bit. I mean no one thought it was real, it was for a show called "we got married" was quite funny they were very cute together.

To explain that, banmal means unofficial speech basically. Korean has honorofics you add to the end of most words and such in most situations to be polite but for close friends they remove them and it's called banmal, Seohyun never uses banmal to anyone because she was raised to always be polite but Yonghwa is trying to get her to talk like that to him.

After the show the other girls in SNSD said Seohyun had begun using banmal with them because of Yonghwa \o/
    You're like how Ely is with Lady Gaga

You're like how Ely is with Lady Gaga

I'm going to take that as a complement!
    Thank you Joy!

I don't know, but some parts you looked at it, and the sounds and her moving the lips didn't coincide very well. Like she was saying "happy", for example, but at the same time the sounds were saying "you suck", something like that. It felt like it, but maybe the who uploaded the video didn't put the sound well, and yes I did saw her touching her pierce, she was quit bothered by it.

I'll listen to the song in a few minutes, my mom is cleaning the floor now and doing a lot of noise so I can't listen to it. >.>

-/+ 0 YES A 0!

0;1;2;3;4;5;6;7;8;9;10;11;13;14;15;16;17;18;19;20;21;22;23;24;25;26;27;28;29;30;31;33;34;3 5; 36; 37;38;39;40;41;42;43;44;45;46;47;48;50

I'm going to take that as a complement!
    Thank you Joy!
    Good! You should

12 and 49 left then, Majad.

So now by the looks you only need 12 and 32?

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 10:55 PM ----------

Good! You should

Oh and a 49.
    Usually quite easy to get since everyone is going for the 50.

Good! You should

So now by the looks you only need 12 and 32?

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 10:55 PM ----------

Oh and a 49.
    Usually quite easy to get since everyone is going for the 50.

I need 3 numbers. 12, 32 and 49. The problem is that Fling likes to do 49 now. D:

By the way Anak, I'm hearing the song now, it's nice. Also, I had no idea Koreas had honorifics for every other they said. I thought it was just like -kun/-chan-/etc after saying someone's name, but that's probably just the Japaneses? I don't know, but I had no idea of that.

Also, Pur let me have a 0, but I think he didn't know I wanted one so he didn't lurk. xD