1. #52441
    i find you freaky and i like you a lot

    +2

    Regular Dota

    Ranked Only
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    people who smoke weed past primary school dont deserve jobs. weed is for little kids. you should stop smoking it and move on to real people things

  2. #52442
    + 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  3. #52443

  4. #52444
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    i find you freaky and i like you a lot

    +2
    "I fink u freeky" too "and I like you a lot!"

    Hai Longview!



    Hai Worgen!

  5. #52445
    Bloodsail Admiral Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Back in Sweden
    Posts
    1,163
    Hai Ely!

    If it's ok to ask, how's my request coming along? I'm just curious.

    + 5
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  6. #52446
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,649
    Hi Ely!
    Apparently I'm like you are with gaga.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 11:51 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    "I fink u freeky" too "and I like you a lot!"

    Hai Longview!

    [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m918muDzAi1rn597fo1_500.gif[MG]

    Hai Worgen!
    I hate to break it to you, but that's not Taeyeon or Jessica!

  7. #52447
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m918muDzAi1rn597fo1_500.gif[IMG]
    Ew. Get that thing out of this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Hai Ely!

    If it's ok to ask, how's my request coming along? I'm just curious.
    Sorry, I've been struggling to find free time to get around to it. I'll try and get it to you by the weekend though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Apparently I'm like you are with gaga.
    I saw. \o/

    + 6.

    Anyways, I'm off again. Cyas later.

  8. #52448
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Hi Ely!
    Apparently I'm like you are with gaga.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 11:51 PM ----------


    I hate to break it to you, but that's not Taeyeon or Jessica!
    I know.

    That's the singer from Die Antwoord.

    This one is her though!




    Bai Ely. D:

  9. #52449
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I know.

    That's the singer from Die Antwoord.

    This one is her though!




    Bai Ely. D:
    See, she looks nothing like Taeyeon.


  10. #52450
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    ...darn. LFR is tomorrow, not tonight
    I'm dreading LFR, lets just hope its competent people the first week or so at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    LFR? Pft, that's for noobs.
    Fits him perfectly then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    LFR is for people wanting to gear up! Besides, we raid 25. Just is nice to try it all out on LFR first
    No, its to experience the content, according to blizz at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post


    Hai guize.
    Hi.

  11. #52451
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    32,443
    * ignores the GIFs

    So how is everyone?

    +2

    No, LFR will be full of idiots, Joyflu. You know that very few guilds have even downed most of the normal versions of the bosses, right?



  12. #52452
    + 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  13. #52453
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    * ignores the GIFs
    I bet you wouldn't ignore this one!


    And I may stay a little longer. I can work simultaneously.. I hope.


    + 4.

  14. #52454
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    See, she looks nothing like Taeyeon.

    [IMG]http://i.minus.com/ib0UtSSCMUELWR.gif[IMG]
    I don't know why, but she kinda does.

    Only her cheeks aren't similar, but the rest seems so like her and vise versa. xD



    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    * ignores the GIFs

    So how is everyone?

    +2

    No, LFR will be full of idiots, Joyflu. You know that very few guilds have even downed most of the normal versions of the bosses, right?
    I am fine Dars. Here's a gif for you too.




    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I bet you wouldn't ignore this one!


    And I may stay a little longer. I can work simultaneously.. I hope.


    + 4.
    I wouldn't... Those glasses ruin everything, Ely. Rest is just fine, wink is sexy though.

  15. #52455
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    No, LFR will be full of idiots, Joyflu. You know that very few guilds have even downed most of the normal versions of the bosses, right?
    Fewer normal kills would mean more people that is somewhat decent but isn't in a guild that have downed everything will queue for LFR? Since fewer kills equals fewer people with gear that needs replacing from LFR.

    Or is my logic flawed?


    Off to eat.

  16. #52456
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Those glasses ruin everything, Ely.
    I disagree.


    Also, have your random Gaga pic for the day.



    She looked so pretty that night. :3

  17. #52457
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    32,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I wouldn't... Those glasses ruin everything, Ely. Rest is just fine, wink is sexy though.
    What?? Those glasses are sexy * 100 on him!



  18. #52458
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    What?? Those glasses are sexy * 100 on him!
    Really? I seriously dislike the glasses. I'm not a fan of glasses, I don't care what glass you wear it will always make your face ugly, specially sun glasses, since I can't look at people's sexy eyes.

  19. #52459

  20. #52460
    Mechagnome holz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    684
    + 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •