1. #54401
    Aww, I shoudn't have read the previous few pages.. Other wise my first post in here today could have been a 50 :3

    +1

  2. #54402
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Grammar nazi!
    It pains my eyes too, Joy, I kinda hate when I mistake that... I actually never mistake, but today I'm just, I don't know, something.

    Gz on the 49, Fling.

    Gz, Pur, you now officially smell. <3


    HAI LYR!

  3. #54403
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Aww, I shoudn't have read the previous few pages.. Other wise my first post in here today could have been a 50 :3

    +1
    I almost got one this morning but Joyflu hates me D:

    and I could've gotten ze 50 as well if I weren't reading what I've missed lol

    + 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  4. #54404
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post

    Off to shower. Anyone want nekkid wet pictures? No?
    Of course, man
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

  5. #54405
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It pains my eyes too, Joy, I kinda hate when I mistake that... I actually never mistake, but today I'm just, I don't know, something.
    Yes.

  6. #54406
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    Thanks Maj

    Hai Lyri and Worgen.

  7. #54407
    Bloodsail Admiral Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Back in Sweden
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Of course, man
    Ok I shall give you fapmaterial.

    I need sandwiches and strawberryjuice afterwards
    My SC2 stream, bitchz, love goes to Elyaan the Weird and Fantastical Unicorn.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  8. #54408
    Hai Worge!

    \ 0 /

    God damn it. I need to do dinner, but I don't want too, I want to keep talking, and PvM and the pony thread is stopping me from leaving my chair.

  9. #54409
    didn't realize I had gone O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  10. #54410
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I almost got one this morning but Joyflu hates me D:

    and I could've gotten ze 50 as well if I weren't reading what I've missed lol
    NO!

    You would've gotten ninjaed by Ana and you got the 54k!

  11. #54411
    * Hugs all the beautiful PvM people


    Hai p00,worg,Maj, Wass,Joy,Pope,Puri!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I almost got one this morning but Joyflu hates me D:

    and I could've gotten ze 50 as well if I weren't reading what I've missed lol
    Aww, Puri hates me!! (I also have reason to believe Joy does too)

  12. #54412
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    * Hugs all the beautiful PvM people


    Hai p00,worg,Maj, Wass,Joy,Pope,Puri!!!
    Why do you hate me?

  13. #54413
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    didn't realize I had gone O_o
    You did, for a while. :3

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 09:50 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    [emote]Aww, Puri hates me!! (I also have reason to believe Joy does too)
    It is known that Pur hates everyone, even himself.

  14. #54414
    p00 I feel tired

  15. #54415
    Bloodsail Admiral Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Back in Sweden
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    * Hugs all the beautiful PvM people


    Hai p00,worg,Maj, Wass,Joy,Pope,Puri!!!



    Puri hates me!!
    I need hugs right now! Thank you!

    * Dries himself off against Lyriok, then does the typichal dogwash shake, spreading water EVERYWHERE
    My SC2 stream, bitchz, love goes to Elyaan the Weird and Fantastical Unicorn.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  16. #54416
    High Overlord Meysvindu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kebabland
    Posts
    197
    www.twitch.tv/Tendymage

    Our derpy raid wiping on Aragorn.

    Oh well. ^_^

  17. #54417
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    NO!

    You would've gotten ninjaed by Ana and you got the 54k!
    your 50 was a double post, I could've gotten the 54k AND the 50 :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  18. #54418
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    + 50
    Every time .


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  19. #54419
    Bloodsail Admiral Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Back in Sweden
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    www.twitch.tv/Tendymage

    Our derpy raid wiping on Aragorn.

    Oh well. ^_^
    Legogorn!
    My SC2 stream, bitchz, love goes to Elyaan the Weird and Fantastical Unicorn.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  20. #54420
    It is such a pleasure to meet the Pope, especially on a thread like this. I tip my hat and bow to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Aww, Puri hates me!! (I also have reason to believe Joy does too)
    Cookie please, Fredrick.
    + 3

    I gnaw at my hand sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Every time .
    Hello, fair maiden.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •