Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    And she wasn't happy. This all comes after she offered them to be a support act on her sold out Born This Way Ball tour, and they basically insulted her and told her to fuck off. And she was fine with that. But now, they've done this, and she's gotten her claws out.

She tweeted:
    "@ladygaga i fink u freaky but you don't have a hit. hundred thousand tIckets sold in SA. #thatmyshit"

Hah.
    Time to actively avoid Die Antwoord on large websites. This will go above most Lady Gaga fans' heads, sadly. Additionally it should be noted that this is what Die Antwoord wants to happen.

+ 21

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    I interpreted this as posting numbers consecutively with other people absent. My sincere apologies if I was mistaken.
    You should get mad!

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    +21

If this is even half as good as Kill Bill, then it'd be an awesome film . Shame Tarantino is only producing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    You should get mad!
    You (Longview) should call him (Ely) a bitch. We do it all the time .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Longview posted two numbers in a row, which isn't allowed. So..

+ 14.
    So? His first number is valid, meaning that my 15 was valid.

You suck a lot Ely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    yes!!! I HAVE SEEN IT !

I can't wait for her to come out, instant buy!!

+ 22

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    yes!!! I HAVE SEEN IT !

I can't wait for her to come out, instant buy!!

+ 22
    +23

Y U NO TELL ME!?!?!?

I may have to get each skin beside Elise/Maokai, I'll consider Elises skin. So excited for H'ween

Time to actively avoid Die Antwoord on large websites. This will go above most Lady Gaga fans' heads, sadly. Additionally it should be noted that this is what Die Antwoord wants to happen.

+ 21
    Yeah. Little monsters in general are really vicious, and most times oblivious to the obvious.

Also, it seems that they posted a reply on Facebook:
    @DieAntwoord
    lady... even tho u r 'larger' than us... we still cooler than u... plus we don't have prawns in our private... http://fb.me/1iV7wIqV7

And yeah, this will escalate badly. I doubt Gaga's gonna let this slide. She takes a passive stance too often, but I think this time it's personal since they showed her being brutally killed in the vid. :x

But at least she didn't mention them specifically in her tweet so no promo for them!

Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Bitch please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    +23

Y U NO TELL ME!?!?!?

I may have to get each skin beside Elise/Maokai, I'll consider Elises skin. So excited for H'ween
    I won't get any skin.... I think.

I don't know, if I got one it would be Heca's since I like to play him a lot, but the problem is money, otherwise I would buy him, the others I wouldn't except for thew new champion's skin, but let's wait to see how she is.

15+ Year Old Account
    + 24

Halloween teaser put up for LoL. Son, I am excite! (Also, Spider Queen new champ. KILL IT WITH FIRE.)

[e]: I haven't read back in the thread yet. hence why this seems to ignore all the stuff you've already been talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Heh, I would link you to something way better but my posts in the thread I was going to link are deleted. I'm sure he knows just what I'm referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    You should get mad!
    The guy that lives with me (and whom I've known well for four years) has never seen me angry. The last time I was furious was in eighth grade, and that was a long time ago. I might get irritated or sound upset, but I very seldom get pissed off.

+ 25

Why do I have a massive interest in bows and crossbows...

Deleted
    The guy that lives with me (and whom I've known well for four years) has never seen me angry. The last time I was furious was in eighth grade, and that was a long time ago. I might get irritated or sound upset, but I very seldom get pissed off.
    That's good

I'm rarely angry as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lyriok View Post
    why do i have a massive interest in bows and crossbows...
    VAYNE!!

VAYNE!!!!

\ 0 /

caps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    So? His first number is valid, meaning that my 15 was valid.
    That doesn't make any sense. His 13 was Valid. His 14 was invalid so the number was still 13. So your 15 was obviously invalid.

I'm sure he knows just what I'm referring to.
    Now I'm worried, because I don't remember what it is.

Hah, Gaga best friend/makeup artist just tweeted relating to all of this:
    Tara: @ladygaga Maybe Die Antword attended Madonnas school in Malawi? #besties?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    That doesn't make any sense. His 13 was Valid. His 14 was invalid so the number was still 13. So your 15 was obviously invalid.
    Don't argue with stupid.

15+ Year Old Account
    You guys might know... have they said anything about Elise's role? Because I could see her being the support that Morello mentioned would be coming soon. However, I could also see her being yet another AP mid.