1. #61341
    Wow... That dude from the link I linked early made another post.

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ove-censorship

    I can't believe he hasn't been banned yet. Lol.

  2. #61342
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Still not tired!
    Any classes tomorrow?

  3. #61343
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Don't you make me cover you face with something else!
    Cover me with what you want, my Queen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Stitch it is, should I turn him red or leave him how he is? :O
    No idea to be honest, just use the blue one then try the red one and see how it goes.

    + 2

  4. #61344
    Bloodsail Admiral Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Back in Sweden
    Posts
    1,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Any classes tomorrow?
    No. Just good 'ol math repetition for the exam that I have on tuesday. About 32 hours from now.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  5. #61345
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Cover me with what you want, my Queen!
    Oh god, why?

  6. #61346
    Mechagnome holz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    684
    + 29

  7. #61347
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Oh god, why?
    Don't feel ashamed, my Queen.

    I am your knight, you can polish me as you please.

  8. #61348
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    No. Just good 'ol math repetition for the exam that I have on tuesday. About 32 hours from now.
    Yaaay! \o/

    My first and only exam this semester is on the 17th of January. But midterm in a week and a half.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 11:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Don't feel ashamed, my Queen.

    I am your knight, you can polish me as you please.
    This has taken a direction, I don't applaud. It's okay for me to be all creepy, but I don't like it when I'm the object of the creepiness.

  9. #61349
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,067
    + 30

  10. #61350
    What the hell, why did I post a number 2?

    Mr. Wasse!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    This has taken a direction, I don't applaud. It's okay for me to be all creepy, but I don't like it when I'm the object of the creepiness.
    I am sorry, my Queen. I shall stop now.

  11. #61351
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586

  12. #61352
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    The host of MTV's Ridiculousness is such a loser. The cracker is trying to be black, yo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I am sorry, my Queen. I shall stop now.
    No, please don't stop. I was just playing hard to get.

  13. #61353
    Bloodsail Admiral Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Back in Sweden
    Posts
    1,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Yaaay! \o/

    My first and only exam this semester is on the 17th of January. But midterm in a week and a half.
    Nice for you... although on my behalf I have to say that I don't have any exams at that point in time luckily. At least not what I know of yet. There are the 2nd chances exams on 7th and 8th, but I've already thrown those in the trashcan with my skivacation. And it would kind of ruin the vacation if I had exams just at the time when I got back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    What the hell, why did I post a number 2?

    Mr. Wasse!!
    Was actually wondering if anyone was gonna do that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  14. #61354
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Cg14C.gif[/IG]
    p00000!!!!!!!!!1

    * Bear hugs



  15. #61355
    Mechagnome holz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    684
    Let's go to candy mountain charlie!

  16. #61356
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    p00000!!!!!!!!!1

    * Bear hugs


    [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc8q97hRn21qdlh1io1_400.gif[/ IMG]
    That's not very nice to pOO!

  17. #61357
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    No, please don't stop. I was just playing hard to get.
    Oh, I thought you were being serious. I don't know you so well, so yeah.

    Now I don't know what to say...


    My Queen!!! There's a lost naked girl outside! What should?!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Was actually wondering if anyone was gonna do that.
    I trusted you!

  18. #61358
    Bloodsail Admiral Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Back in Sweden
    Posts
    1,164
    There is going to be a lot for me to do after my one week vacation... up until like 6 days before christmas I'll be packed with studies.

    1 exam, 2 sub-exams, 1 project.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  19. #61359
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Nice for you... although on my behalf I have to say that I don't have any exams at that point in time luckily. At least not what I know of yet. There are the 2nd chances exams on 7th and 8th, but I've already thrown those in the trashcan with my skivacation. And it would kind of ruin the vacation if I had exams just at the time when I got back.
    You have to pass then

  20. #61360
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586


    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    You didn't notice me earlier

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •