Report the bot!!!!

SET IT ON FIRE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I have no idea Treann. I still have most posts in pvm 2 and more posts than you have. Pass me in fun stuff and then you can call me a slacker :P
    O
    I think you didn't understood.

Morning Wass!
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    I think you didn't understood.

Morning Wass!
    Oh, I'm sure you're talking about recently and the decline of my posts, but I never once called you a slacker or got on your case to post more when I was posting much more than you, did I?

Hey Treann.

I'm off now people. It will all be over in 6 hours.

Ciao.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Bai Wass

Oh, I'm sure you're talking about recently and the decline of my posts, but I never once called you a slacker or got on your case to post more when I was posting much more than you, did I?
    I'll go direct then.

+22 numbers slackers
    WHAT IS THE GODDAMN NUMBER >:[
    /c
    +41 g'morning slackers!
    Ironite isn't it? lol

Bai Wass

I'll go direct then.

Ironite isn't it? lol
    That's not directed at you though, that's for when people have gone like 10+ posts in a page when the last number was like 20+ minutes ago. They are truly slacking. You have talked to me about how I don't post as much as I used to and have called me a slacker b/c of it. If you mean my lack of number posting lately though, I've decided to stop posting numbers as much. Most people don't care and it won't be long before I go the way of Skel and leave b/c of it

That's not directed at you though, that's for when people have gone like 10+ posts in a page when the last number was like 20+ minutes ago. They are truly slacking. You have talked to me about how I don't post as much as I used to and have called me a slacker b/c of it. If you mean my lack of number posting lately though, I've decided to stop posting numbers as much. Most people don't care and it won't be long before I go the way of Skel and leave b/c of it
    ...... Really? not posting because people don't care won't help too much you know if you want the game up. same with the modbombs, you stop cause you think it's "unfair" of them, check the score man.

...... Really? not posting because people don't care won't help too much you know if you want the game up. same with the modbombs, you stop cause you think it's "unfair" of them, check the score man.
    You of all people should know full well that our scores came b/c we were UNCONTESTED for vast stretches of time or the only mods posting were Arlee and occasionally Kumduh and such, nothing like now. I look to the current set at hand. If the mods can't win at -4 without calling in a modstrike, then they obviously need even more help. That's why I find it unfair, b/c we have no chance AT ALL of defending. I couldn't care less about how many wins we've made b/c they have nothing to do with anything at all especially with how many we've won with no mod defense. Seriously, anyone arguing in favor of the mods should drop this one b/c it's so weak when you know what the past was like. Hell, even now the player wins are insanely high b/c the mods stopped posting as much. Bump em up to -5 or -6, maybe then they'll get some wins without resorting to zerging.

Calm down first Worgen, we're not gonna talk about the wins now, was just giving an example. i'm not against the people that doesn't post numbers, nor mods etc. it is just that when someone start blaming people for not posting numbers, or start enforcing the rules just to make people upset.........ah.....

Slacker is not a nice word you know...

+19

Give mods -8 and a 20 minute cooldown I say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    If eggs are non vegetarian ejalculation is genocide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    So all vegans want to kill animals.

Nevermind, i behaved like a dumbass, forgive me Worgen.

+20

Calm down first Worgen, we're not gonna talk about the wins now, was just giving an example. i'm not against the people that doesn't post numbers, nor mods etc. it is just that when someone start blaming people for not posting numbers, or start enforcing the rules just to make people upset.........ah.....

Slacker is not a nice word you know...
    It's meant as a reminder more than anything. I don't usually insult people intentionally as I'm not a person who is ever serious of anything. Today's pvm has become more about chatting a lot and their post count and barely posting numbers till someone suddenly remembers than the numbers as well. I stopped posting as much a while ago and now when I do decide to post a number, I usually see the last one was on the previous page after plenty of posts on the current one. We almost had a full page of no numbers at all(which has probably happened somewhere where I skipped) and I've never seen that. A lot of the stuffs that are talked about nowadays don't really interest me as much also. I'm not saying that the current posters are boring, but compared to even after Jona first left, they're not as fun. It likely won't get better, but I'm still here and yet people don't care. Also, have you ever bugged Skel about him leaving? What about Rixis? What about Dragon? I don't like being called out for not posting as much when I'm still like # 7 or something in this thread and I'm ahead of plenty of others. (again with the whole post count thing. Jona and I posted loads yet most of our posts were done between the 10 minute rule rather than ignoring it entirely.)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPyramid View Post
    +19

Give mods -8 and a 20 minute cooldown I say.
    That would be the same as they are now though :3

That would be the same as they are now though :3
    Not exactly. This would make mod strikes a bit harder, without taking the power from those mods away who post regularly over a period of time. On the other hand it encourages them to drop by for one post. Or it'll "slow down" the game for mods and they'll forget to post after 20 minutes.

I have no idea if it would have an impact on the game and if it would turn out good or bad. It's just an idea. :x

+22

Skel just quitted not sure why
    Rixis got Banned on the last post he made here.
    Dragon don't know...

Hey i'm not gonna investigate everyone's life.

The fact that Jona left doesn't mean that we all have to slow down.

+23

---------- Post added 2012-10-23 at 01:00 AM ----------

I don't want to talk about this anymore so goodnight Worgen and Pyr.

Skel just quitted not sure why
    Rixis got Banned on the last post he made here.
    Dragon don't know...

Hey i'm not gonna investigate everyone's life.

The fact that Jona left doesn't mean that we all have to slow down.

+23

---------- Post added 2012-10-23 at 01:00 AM ----------

I don't want to talk about this anymore so goodnight Worgen and Pyr.
    G'night Treann.

Skel probably left b/c of Jona leaving.
    Rixis isn't banned anymore though, right?
    Dragon...well...no idea lol

I'm not saying you have to, but I'm just wondering why you get on my case for me not posting as much when others have quit entirely after posting just as much or even somewhat).

No, and I didn't say that. I said the focus is less on numbers and more on post count than it ever was before.

And I see what you're saying somewhat Pyr, but at the same time, it wouldn't change anything unless the modstrikers get bored and leave before they can post again or something. We'd still have insufficient numbers to counter what would still be -4m(m being the number of mods) every 10 minutes on average(assuming they're posting numbers at 20 minutes on the dot) :3

I don't post numbers all that often.

I don't post to get a higher post count.

I post to talk to the others in here. Isn't that the actual point of ANY (every) thread? I know this is technically a game, but it would get old real quick if that's what was focused on.

Just my opinion. I'm going back into lurker (mostly afk catching up on tv shows) mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I don't post numbers all that often.

I don't post to get a higher post count.

I post to talk to the others in here. Isn't that the actual point of ANY (every) thread? I know this is technically a game, but it would get old real quick if that's what was focused on.

Just my opinion. I'm going back into lurker (mostly afk catching up on tv shows) mode.
    Nono, you fail to see what I mean. Back in the day it was like post a number and chat and then chat chat chat and chat some more in between the 10 minute rule and then post a number again. Nowadays it's more like chat chat chat chat chat chat OH SHIT WE CAN POST A NUMBER chat chat chat chat chat.

Night Treann.

And I see what you're saying somewhat Pyr, but at the same time, it wouldn't change anything unless the modstrikers get bored and leave before they can post again or something. We'd still have insufficient numbers to counter what would still be -4m(m being the number of mods) every 10 minutes on average(assuming they're posting numbers at 20 minutes on the dot) :3
    There are those mods who stay til they win and those who think a modstrike is posting one time, so it would even buff modstrikes, if I think about it. :x

Other games have like 20 parameters and hundreds of skills, it's funny that we can't balance this simple game.^^

+24