1. #67021
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Ohh, I didn't click it.
    That's not nice. You have to click everything everyone links in here


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  2. #67022
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Strippers are really rare in Sweden... there are a few nightclubs in Stockholm but still, super rare.

    Too politically correct, this country. But who cares, I can grab boobs anyway.
    You can't just go around grabbing people's boobs D: rude and stuff :c

    Type in "who's awesome" and click I'm feeling lucky

  3. #67023
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    I'm not crazy. My reality is just different than yours.
    Does your reality have unicorns?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    I doubt everything I say/think/do
    Do you doubt, hm, let's see, do you doubt that Alice is beautiful?

  4. #67024
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Ehhhh, I don't like any of it.
    ...

    You don't like new stuff?

  5. #67025
    TWD made me sad last night

  6. #67026
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Strippers are really rare in Sweden... there are a few nightclubs in Stockholm but still, super rare.

    Too politically correct, this country. But who cares, I can grab boobs anyway.
    Boobs are overrated!

  7. #67027
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Strippers are really rare in Sweden... there are a few nightclubs in Stockholm but still, super rare.

    Too politically correct, this country. But who cares, I can grab boobs anyway.
    Actually I've never had a lap dance from a stripper. Strippers tend to be rather ugly. Azura Skye is still a stripper name. There are a some strip clubs here in CPH. Not a few. Not many. Just what I would expect for a city this size.

  8. #67028
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    TWD made me sad last night
    Still haven't watched it... Not in the mood, boring!

    Maybe I'll watch it when I'm going to have dinner in a few minutes...

    + 21

  9. #67029
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    TWD made me sad last night
    Twilight Dawn?

  10. #67030
    Bloodsail Admiral Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Back in Sweden
    Posts
    1,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Boobs are overrated!
    I did not think so last saturday night!
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  11. #67031
    I don't understand the purpose of strip clubs, I mean I do, but really, it's not fun if you can look but can't touch.

  12. #67032
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Does your reality have unicorns?!
    It was a quote :x

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Do you doubt, hm, let's see, do you doubt that Alice is beautiful?
    She's a fictional character...sooo, I don't know about your reality, but in mine I can differentiate between fiction and non-fiction

  13. #67033
    Bloodsail Admiral Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Back in Sweden
    Posts
    1,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't understand the purpose of strip clubs, I mean I do, but really, it's not fun if you can look but can't touch.
    Spot on. Look but not touch is what you do in public only.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  14. #67034
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    You mean you don't like shiny new things?
    Not if its clothing and shoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    That's not nice. You have to click everything everyone links in here
    I usually do.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-29 at 09:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Boobs are overrated!
    False.

  15. #67035
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't understand the purpose of strip clubs, I mean I do, but really, it's not fun if you can look but can't touch.
    Plus the strippers are always ugly and the walls are covered in velour with animal prints. Ew.

  16. #67036
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    She's a fictional character...sooo, I don't know about your reality, but in mine I can differentiate between fiction and non-fiction
    I assumed that your reality was different from the normal reality that normal human beings have. I guess you're reality is even more twisted than I thought.

    Also, you smell.

    <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Spot on. Look but not touch is what you do in public only.
    Indeed.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-29 at 09:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Plus the strippers are always ugly and the walls are covered in velour with animal prints. Ew.
    I never went to a strip club, and to be honest, I'm not sure I am interested in going, who knows, if I do it's just for trying it, trying doesn't hurt.

  17. #67037
    + 22
    I've never been to a strip club
    I'm not sure if we even have them here

  18. #67038
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I usually do.
    Scroll back up and click it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Spot on. Look but not touch is what you do in public only.
    Dont hafz ze quote around but, prostitution being illegal while you're expected to tip strippers with SEKs illustrates ze double standards of Sweden.


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  19. #67039
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    I've never been to a strip club
    I'm not sure if we even have them here
    I know one near a shopping mall and a big bus station. It's called the Golden Eye.

  20. #67040
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    + 22
    I've never been to a strip club
    I'm not sure if we even have them here
    I don't think most people hafz


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •