Deleted
    Meys, I hope you're not mad now!

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Shouldn't you be out feeding on the tears and shattered dreams of orphans?
    I don't know what you're talking about, stop spreading lies like Puri.

+ 21

10+ Year Old Account
    Good afternoon, everyone.

+22

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    Okay now:

We were progressing on Feng HC, and everything was going great. Everybody and their distant cousins were failing on every single mechanic as you can name, and everyone else was failing at everything else. Not a single flying fuck was given.

Then while we were having a great try, there was the shield part (where adds spawn and if the adds reach the shield that the boss throws, for every add reaching the boss gets 5% hp back) and guess what? I pressed thunderstorm accidentally and stacked up adds were scattered across the room /facepalm.

I instantly called myself out and apologized, the boss only (lol) healed 10% hp (which is something like 66m, lol) and we carried on. I'm feeling pretty bummed at this point.

Then at the 4th phase, our off-tank died. And since all 3 combat-resses were used for stupid stuff like not stacking up fast on arcane velocity and standing in fire and all that crap, we had to use raid CD's for epicenters. Well, we eventually ran out of raid cd's and wiped at 2%.

Then shitstorm occurred on vent.

Not like I was feeling horrible for causing us the kill, I was now being yelled at by 5 assholes.

Right there I decided to stop raiding for good. At least with the current assholes.

There were 4 or 5 friends of mine tried to back me up (well, not back me up, there is nothing to be backed up about fucking up a kill and I admit it already, it was my fault) or at least reduce the amount of crap thrown at me, but in the end I was who ruined the night.

After we decided to give up on HC and went ahead to clear the rest of the stuff on normal, raid leader asked if anyone didn't need any gear from bosses. Since I don't, I said 'Already HS'ing out' and I got raid kicked..

He could easily throw me to 6th group, which he usually does for standby players.

Anyway, that is a huge deal because it was the cherry on the cupcake and I can get mad at anything atm..

SO LONGVIEW!!! SHUT UP ABOUT QUEEN OKAY? QUEEN ROCKS!

<3
    Well, as long as you find a good place to raid/feel good about not raiding anymore then I guess that is all well and good.
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Learn 2 gramar U nub.
    No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about, stop spreading lies like Puri.
    I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with Muggle, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Yay, I got to use it on the 5th
    I suppose I could've picked a better moment to use it
    + 23

Deleted
    Hi Decagon!

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Meys why do you do this to yourself
    I have no idea actually
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Shame to hear that. Seems like they only focus on problems when they're close to a kill.
    Maybe they should focus on why they are having bad attempts in the first place.
    Actually I was incredibly positive about fails after that. I even said stuff like 'contain your anger, it's only making things worse'
    Meys, I hope you're not mad now!
    Depends

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    No thanks.
    No thanks to your no thanks !

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 11:27 PM ----------

Hi Decagon!
    This reminds me of a certain boss that me and Meys were having a lot of fun with a while back...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    No thanks to your no thanks !
    I don't understand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with Muggle, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Yay I got to use it on the 5th
    I suppose I could've picked a better moment to use it
    + 23
    * Shoots Puri.

Drags his corpse to a river and dumps it there

Has anyone seen Puri?

This reminds me of a certain boss that me and Meys were having a lot of fun with a while back...
    AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

/c

* Shoots Puri.

Drags his corpse to a river and dumps it there

Has anyone seen Puri?
    See, now this makes more sense!

Deleted
    I might start PMing stuff againz!
    I don't mind that since you have a very good approach to it.

Deleted
    Puri, you're dead, shhh.

+ 24

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure I want to see this movie anymore.

Something.

Nothing worse than raiding with raging people. Maybe could go casual for a bit?
    That's the plan for now, at least for a week or 2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I'm not sure I want to see this movie anymore.
    Yes you do.

Puri, you're dead, shhh.

+ 25

10+ Year Old Account
    + 26

Something.

I've played WoW for 7 years. Started raiding just a month ago or so
    We're wiping A LOT in normal modes and we're absolutely terrible, but nobody's raging and it's nice and casual progress!
    As I told most of my friends in the guild;

Fail 10man raid with good 9 friends > Successful 25man raid in a stressful environment

(For context, I ABSOLUTELY hate 10mans)

10+ Year Old Account
    Real 25man is where it's at. Keeps a good community.

If 25man works out it's just way more fun than 10. Doesn't mean I hate 10 though.

I'm going to bed for tonight. Good night my loves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.