1. #72381
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,854
    I totally miss Joyflu posting now, I normally look for the red head but now his ava is so unknown to me!

  2. #72382
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    39,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I totally miss Joyflu posting now, I normally look for the red head but now his ava is so unknown to me!
    Joyflu hates us



  3. #72383
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I totally miss Joyflu posting now, I normally look for the red head but now his ava is so unknown to me!
    It's the purple square ^_^

    -27

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  4. #72384
    Darsi, atleast you liked them!

    Also, I can post women and/or men if someone wants too!

    And I did another train wreck. :<

    - 26
    You Don't Have a Clue
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  5. #72385
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Darsi, atleast you liked them!

    Also, I can post women and/or men if someone wants too!

    And I did another train wreck. :<

    - 26
    Needs moar women.

  6. #72386
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,854
    Much more women.

    Asian women
    Korean women
    Korean women in girl groups!

  7. #72387
    Fine.

    More woman incoming, although, I don't have many Asian women...
    You Don't Have a Clue
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  8. #72388
    - 25

  9. #72389
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    39,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Needs moar women.
    So ridiculous. MOAR MEN!



  10. #72390
    gah! Asian women now then I'll upload some men, just for Darsi.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 04:00 PM ----------

    Asian women here.

    http://imgur.com/a/lrKkF
    You Don't Have a Clue
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  11. #72391
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,349
    -24

    (For once) Dars is right! MORE MEN!

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  12. #72392
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    And I did another train wreck. :<
    It wasn't Really a train wreck since no one followed you

  13. #72393
    MOAR MEN HERE!

    http://imgur.com/a/Mz5Of

    - 23

    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    It wasn't Really a train wreck since no one followed you
    D:
    I don't need other people to join in, I can do one myself!
    You Don't Have a Clue
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  14. #72394
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    gah! Asian women now then I'll upload some men, just for Darsi.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 04:00 PM ----------

    Asian women here.

    http://imgur.com/a/lrKkF
    Good, actually got good looking asian women there.

  15. #72395

  16. #72396
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,854
    2, 3 and 4 are clearly the best looking


    -31

    ARLEEBERG!

  17. #72397
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,349
    - 30

    I shall let that edit slide Anakso!

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  18. #72398
    - 25
    Hai!

    I guess I should watch the new TWD episode

    Someone at College almost spoiled it for me :x

  19. #72399
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Good, actually got good looking asian women there.
    Yay! One of them is Taeyeon from SNSD.

    The others I don't know, I just know that some are Taiwanese and Korean, dunno if there's a Japanese in there though.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 04:36 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    2, 3 and 4 are clearly the best looking
    Of course, it's Taeyeon. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Hai!

    I guess I should watch the new TWD episode

    Someone at College almost spoiled it for me :x
    Hi! Really? :S I haven't seen it either, but no one ha spoiled it for me, thankfully!

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 04:38 PM ----------

    - 24
    You Don't Have a Clue
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  20. #72400
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hi! Really? :S I haven't seen it either, but no one ha spoiled it for me, thankfully!
    Zombies! Zombies everywhere!

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •