1. #75021
    Dreadlord Zerioc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    That looks scary
    I agree. Make it stop

  2. #75022

  3. #75023
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    That sounds alot like the Sims. At least I hope it's the Sims you're talking about...
    It's real weird ... mod kitteh.
    +20
    Goodnight! I'll be back on Sunday \o

  4. #75024
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    It's real weird ... mod kitteh.
    +20
    Goodnight! I'll be back on Sunday \o
    Goodnight Gen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  5. #75025
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    That looks scary
    Fix it for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Really? I'm not even going to bother to edit numbers now.

    Let the train wrecks begin!
    For fucks sake.... people need to stop taking this game SO FUCKING BLOODY SERIOUS

  6. #75026
    p00, I'm obliged to order the hunter edition for that compound bow.

  7. #75027
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Really? I'm not even going to bother to edit numbers now.

    Let the train wrecks begin!
    It's only if someone posts a number after you or you do it after the edit timer thingy. Besides it's not practised very much. Goodnight!

  8. #75028
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    make this in too


    + 21

    Regular Dota

    Ranked Only
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    people who smoke weed past primary school dont deserve jobs. weed is for little kids. you should stop smoking it and move on to real people things

  9. #75029
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    p00, I'm obliged to order the hunter edition for that compound bow.
    Are you even going to play the MP? I ain't at least, but still going to get it. I'm a sucker for goodies

  10. #75030
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Are you even going to play the MP? I ain't at least, but still going to get it. I'm a sucker for goodies
    I love Crysis MP

  11. #75031
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    I think we should talk about something OTHER than the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  12. #75032
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    For fucks sake.... people need to stop taking this game SO FUCKING BLOODY SERIOUS
    I'm not taking it serious. Do I really have to put emoticons like I usually do to make my posts not sound serious?





    + 20

  13. #75033
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    I love Crysis MP
    Really? got Crysis 2 too?

    + 21

  14. #75034
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,120
    + 22

  15. #75035
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Really? got Crysis 2 too?
    Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Crysis Wars, Crysis 2 :P

    +23

  16. #75036
    Dreadlord Zerioc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    916
    + 24

    Oh yay. This argument again.

    Mom: "Well, it's your fault you're depressed. Get over it"

    I. Hate. That. Sentence.

    Fuck anyone who thinks like that. Seriously. (Sorry, had to rant somewhere. This is the only place I have.)

  17. #75037
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Crysis Wars, Crysis 2 :P

    +23
    Ye, same here. Never bothered with any multiplayer though, but the campaigns are awesome.

  18. #75038
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Oh yay. This argument again.

    Mom: "Well, it's your fault you're depressed. Get over it"

    I. Hate. That. Sentence.

    Fuck anyone who thinks like that. Seriously. (Sorry, had to rant somewhere. This is the only place I have.)
    /Ignore.

  19. #75039
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    + 24

    Oh yay. This argument again.

    Mom: "Well, it's your fault you're depressed. Get over it"

    I. Hate. That. Sentence.

    Fuck anyone who thinks like that. Seriously. (Sorry, had to rant somewhere. This is the only place I have.)
    Yeah, statements like that will probably be the reason I'm banned someday (from going insane at the people who speak it), people who tell people to "Get over it" when they have a problem (like OCD, Depression) need to shut up and not talk about things they don't understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  20. #75040
    Dreadlord Zerioc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    /Ignore.
    I walked away from her. I'm not in the mood to get in an argument over this stupid shit again. Believe me. If I could just buck up and not feel like arse all the time, do you not think I would?

    Ugh. /end slight rant.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •